Licensed Clinical Social Worker/LMFT
We hire WOW! CMGC has been providing comprehensive medical services to California county jails for more than 32 years. And for 32 years, we have lived by a simple code: Always Do the Right Thing!
• We are a company of passionate, committed people, and we don't do things like other companies.
• We hire and keep great people! We pay well, train well, and treat our people well. As a result, our annual turnover among full-time clinical team members is shockingly low (about 10%, believe it or not).
• We WOW our clients and build long-term relationships: our average client tenure is more than 15-years! Join us, and you join a family.
LCSW/MFT responsibilities will include:
• Conducts mental health assessment and, as necessary, make recommendations with regard to the treatment plan
• Provide individual counseling and group counseling as required, and in conjunction with other facility functions.
• Monitor patients on suicide watch and make recommendations concerning placement on suicide watch
• Respond to psychiatric emergencies as identified
• Current license in state of practice
• One year experience and/or Correctional experience preferred
• Must hold current CPR certification
• Must obtain and maintain a security clearance throughout the course of employment
• Excellent benefit package for full-time to include Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Profit Sharing Plan, 401K and Continuing Education Allowance
Correctional healthcare will surprise you. If you want to be part of our family, and think you have what it takes to WOW us, we invite you to check us out!
For over 33 years, Correctional Medical Group Companies (CMGC) has provided compassionate, responsive, innovative, high quality and cost-effective medical, mental health, and dental services to county correctional facilities. CMGC employs more than 2,000 professionals in over 100 facilities caring for more than 25,000 inmates. We live by a simple code: Always Do the Right Thing! that translates to unparalleled customer satisfaction and retention, and ultimately sets us apart from the rest.
MANY WOULD NEVER BELIEVE WORKING IN A JAIL COULD BE THE ULTIMATE JOB FOR A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, but at CMGC our staff turnover rate is amazingly under 10%, and literally hundreds of team members have been with us for 5, 10, 15, 20 and even 25 years. Why? Because we train well, pay well, and treat our team like family.
Maybe it's helping a population in need, the challenge, our compassionate culture, or our guiding principle to Always Do the Right Thing!, but whatever the reason, if you're looking to help people and join a family instead of a company, we have over 33 years of hiring and keeping the best people, and WE WANT TO MEET YOU.
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 08:40:26 PDT