ARMOR Construction Services, Inc. is a family-owned corporation that provides program management, construction management, and risk management services to clients in Northern California. We're looking for Project Managers to join our team in the Bay Area (SF, SJ, OAK, SAC). We serve markets in both private and public sectors such as education, office, hotel, retail, healthcare, residential, and other non-residential.
As an Owner's Agent, the Project Manger leads all aspects of the construction project from concept to completion (pre-design, design, procurement, construction, & close-out). This position manages stakeholder relationships at their assignment. In addition, the Project Manager is responsible for directing and mentoring on-site staff. The position requires business management acumen and the candidate must possess strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills in addition to having strong communication and client service skills.
Major Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and/or coordinate project personnel and resources
- Manage all aspects of project from concept to completion
- Prepare and execute the project plan
- Prepare and mange contracts and bid packages while overseeing the procurement process
- Oversee performance of project including project status, schedule, cost control, and change management systems
- Maintain relationships with clients, designers, and consultants
- Attend and lead project meetings
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan
- Ensure QA/QC procedures are identified and followed
Job Skills & Abilities:
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of scheduling software
- Thorough understanding of industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good math/accounting skills
- Strong management skills
- Ability to develop or maintain relationships with clients
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree - Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or equivalent experience
- 8-12 years of industry experience
Armor Construction Services, Inc. is a family-owned corporation that provides program management, project management, and estimating services in the Bay Area. Our team is comprised of enthusiastic and innovative professionals whose backgrounds are in architecture, engineering, and/or construction.
Our purpose is to create value by providing exceptional service at competitive prices, which we deliver in an atmosphere of trust and respect. Our goal is to be an industry leader achieving excellence through our core values of integrity, teamwork, innovation, and enthusiasm.
Walnut Creek, CA
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:30:19 PDT