The purpose of this position is to be a hands on superintendent for a concrete and masonry company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Lead and direct crews to maximum efficiency.
• Ordering materials for projects and maintaining a strict schedule.
• Completing daily production logs.
• Manage quality and execution for each job.
• Attend site specific meetings.
• Ensure safety of crew members by following OSHA and safety guidelines.
• Apply problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
Job Requirements Preferred but not Required:
• Previous concrete and masonry experience.
• Ability to think clearly, retain information, analyze problems, and handle multiple tasks.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Reliable and detail oriented.
• Ability to perform concrete and masonry work as needed.
Certificates and Licenses:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee will be working primarily in the field.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. This is a very relaxed work environment where everyone is required to work as a team. The individual will be required to professionally represent our company in and out of the office. This position is not for someone that needs to be micromanaged but rather someone who will complete daily tasks through their own personal drive. We hold everyone in the company to a very high standard and expect full commitment at all times.
This is for a company named NiteLites which is a division under Capital Concrete and Masonry.
Saint Augustine, FL
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:52:28 PDT