PCS is seeking a full-time Sales Analyst. This position is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales-related data in for a very important and new program.
Key responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
• Ownership of reporting and analytics product support across defined channel and business. This includes the data requirements gathering process, documentation, and the ongoing maintenance of requirements as the business context evolves, including interfaces to allow business stakeholders to measure and analyze performance.
• Engage and maintain relationship with IT and Warehouse teams and other business stakeholders to understand specific opportunities and needs for reporting.
• Design report layout and format so that data is presented effectively
• Partner with the IT team to develop simple, intuitive and easy to use reporting features and scalable data collection.
• Work with senior management team to explain sales, variances and trends versus prior year and budget
• Provide analysis to senior management team to develop strategic plans and interpret the strategic plans into the annual budgeting file
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports that include month-end operating reports and monthly sales summary for the different channels of business, inventory reports and commission reports.
• Design and generate ad-hoc reports as requested by the senior management team, business leaders and other stakeholders.
• Maintain data integrity by reviewing, auditing and cleansing database
• Provide recommendations to standardize and enhance database, reports and analysis
• Provide support to Management team as needed
• Special projects as assigned
Desired skills and experience:
• 2-5 years' experience as a business analyst or equivalent role; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field (or equivalent work experience) preferred
• Must be proficient with MS Office, with advanced knowledge of Excel in order to manipulate data for meaningful analysis
• A working knowledge in Microsoft SQL-Server database
• Experience with .NET(C#,VB...)
• A working knowledge of online retail outlets is key
• A strong work ethic, a demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast pace-paced environment is a must
• Must be a team player with a dynamic, outgoing personality; strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Bonus Points if you possess the following:
• Experience coding in Ruby on Rails
• Experience coding in Python
• Knowledge of PostGres database
• Experience with Ubuntu (GUI and Non GUI)
Please email your resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements. No phone calls or recruiters, please!
Please note due to the high volume of resumes received only those who most highly meet the position requirements will be contacted.
PCS Wireless is an Equal Opportunity Employer in that our policy, in accordance with Federal and State laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person's race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender, marital status or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
PCS Wireless is a privately held company which began operations in 2001. We are headquartered in Florham Park, NJ and have global representation in more than 20 countries.
Our expertise in reverse logistics and asset recovery has fueled our rapid growth, and our commitment to operational excellence has inspired us to earn ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and R2:2013 certifications.
Open-house: Every Thursday and Friday between 3:00 pm and 4:30 pm
East Hanover, NJ
Thu, 31 Aug 2017 11:42:09 PDT