Lecturer/Coordinator Field Service
Job Title Lecturer/Coordinator Field Service
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Faculty (Non-Tenure-Track)
Department Teacher Education Services
Minimum Education Requirements
• Master's degree in Education or related field.
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Minimum of five (5) years of successful public school teaching experience and current teacher certification.
• Ability to provide appropriate leadership to accomplish department and college goals in regard to pre-student teaching clinical. placements and partnerships with schools
• Commitment to promoting and integrating diversity and multicultural competencies in educational environments.
• Ability to work in participatory and collaborative ways and to engage in deliberative problem-solving to make sound decisions.
• Comfortable to engage in constructive conflict management and handle confidential information.
• Familiarity with schools and districts in the Murray State service region and surrounding counties.
• Knowledge of curriculum standards, accreditation policies, and effective supervision and mentoring practices.
• Knowledge and ability to work with technology and its applications for data collection, analysis, reporting, and presentation, as well as, for teaching, learning, and supervision.
• Effective and professional oral and written communication.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• KY teaching certificate.
• Doctorate (Ph.D. or Ed.D.)
• P-12 school or district level leadership experience and /or experience working with college students are desirable.
Posting Date 08/31/2017
Closing Date 09/29/2017