Position ID: cITs0268
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: Contract To Perm (6 Months)
Title: Infrastructure Engineer - Enterprise File Transfer
This position is to engineer, deploy, and manage current and future Enterprise Managed File Transfer environments.
Day To Day Responsibilities Include
• Will assist with the deployment of an enterprise managed file transfer system.
• Will work to integrate the enterprise managed file transfer system with other software platforms throughout the organization.
• Works with both internal and external file transfers.
• Works hand in hand with project managers, other engineers, administrators, and customers to deliver projects on time and in budget.
• Assists with the development of documentation for requirements, architectural designs, engineering drawings and diagrams, as well as operational policies and procedures.
• Assists with the development of documents and best practices for system installation, deployment, and operation.
• Assists with technology proof of concept selection criteria, evaluation, and testing.
• Explores and stays abreast of new technologies that can bring value to the organization.
• Encourages an environment of sharing and team work among the project teams.
• Associates degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, 6 months of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Basic knowledge of file transfer procedures
• Basic understanding of FTP/SFTP Software
• Previous experience with IPSwitch's WSFTP Pro software would be beneficial.
• Previous experience with IPSwitch's MOVEit Central and MOVEit DMZ software would be beneficial.
• Previous experience with the following protocols - SFTP, FTPS, FTP, SSH, and PGP would be beneficial
• Previous experience working with the ITIL and ITSM models would be beneficial
• Demonstrates good judgment and experience in technology selection and implementation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Provide excellent customer service, leadership, communication, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Demonstrate strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Listens, understands, and gets clarification. Seeks other input at all phases of the project.
Required Skills and Tech
DNS * 1 Yrs.
Powershell * 1 Yrs.
Windows Server 2012 * 2 Yrs.
Windows Systems Administration * 2 Yrs.
ITIL 6 Months
IT Service Management model (ITSM) 6 Months
Connections IT Services is in the business of Aligning Strategy with Talent. Our mission is to identify, qualify, and retain the Best Talent for our clients as well as identify the ideal opportunity for our network of talent professionals. Our intimate understanding of our business clients corporate strategy and corporate culture allows us to vet opportunities that are in line with your technical and business expertise.
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 12:25:12 PDT