Full Stack .NET Developer
Coyote Logistics was founded in 2006, built with passion and dedication to create a phenomenal company culture. We are a company that has heart and soul, and a drive for success. As a third-party logistics (3PL) provider, Coyote is dedicated to helping its customers move their products and manage their supply chains efficiently, and we take care of our carriers to keep them moving so they can grow their businesses too. We are fanatical in our goal to provide unparalleled service excellence to each and every customer and carrier we work with. In addition to its recognition as one of the Leading 3PLs in the industry, Coyote continues to change the industry expectation by executing with unprecedented service and unmatched innovation.
Focused on building our next generation web presence, you'll play a key part in helping Coyote establish itself as unrivaled in offering our customers intuitive and powerful web and mobile enabled solutions. We provide the latest versions of IDEs, platforms, internal and external libraries and well suited hardware in order to help you help us to our goals.
We are deep into a multi-year project to re-imagine and reinvent the transportation industry via the technology we produce. We are a high-growth company with high quality people and a no excuses attitude.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing services and APIs to be consumed by multiple clients
- Working with your development team to define tasks and test plans
- Contributing to the development and enhancement of business critical web and mobile applications
Coyote is looking for the following:
- Experience with the following platforms is highly preferred: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI, RESTful API ,SQL Server (or other relational database platforms), WCF (or other SOA implementations), and Cordova/PhoneGap
- Comfort with CSS/CSS3 and other design related constructs is welcome
- 3+ years of proven experience developing solutions primarily targeting the web and mobile based technologies
Ideal candidates will embody the following traits.
- Passion, creativity, and a burning desire to ship code
- An obsession with learning new things
- A willingness to test your code and an understanding of why that is important
- Bravery, boldness, and a fearless attitude toward changing the norms in their environment
- A drive to assist teammates less experienced than themselves, and learn from those more senior
- Unafraid to be challenged and relish investing time in training, both formally and informally
Coyote is an at-will employer. Coyote offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, PTO, life & disability insurance, 401(k) program, a flexible spending account and casual dress.
Coyote is one of the best companies to work for in Chicago the Chicago Tribune has named us a Top Workplace for seven years running, and Built In Chicago ranked Coyote #9 on its list of Chicago's Top Digital Companies in 2016. From fundraising for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to sponsoring more than 100 intramural sports teams to offering unique workplace perks, our award-winning culture is entrepreneurial, vibrant, motivating, familial, fun..
Founded in 2006 to bring a better experience to the transportation industry, Coyote believes in doing the right thing every time for shippers, carriers, and each other. Coyote CEO Jeff Silver, along with the founding team that he recruited to join him, armed the business with the technology, industry experience, financial firepower, and No Excuses mentality that has made Coyote one of the leading companies in the industry.
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 08:55:55 PDT