Team Leader - Manufacturing
Manufacturing Team Leader
Reports To: Group Leader
Organizes and performs a full range of duties of a complex nature that requires a thorough understanding of departmental organization, functions, policies and procedures.
- Prepares the production floor for daily production
- Monitors daily production and adjust production based on inventory.
- Review production set-ups for accuracy and quality requirements.
- Assist trouble shooting of machines, dies, jigs.
- Train/maintain training of team members in the process
- Monitor Team Member/Machine GSPH for improvements.
- Assist in quality investigations
- Report issues/problems to immediate supervisor.
- Conduct periodic audits of the processes.
- Perform inventories as needed.
- Ensure document control is being completed properly.
- Communicate with other departments
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Production system knowledge
- Communicate effectively, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
Team Leader will implement responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Ability to work in a high noise level area standing/ walking for the majority of shift. Multitasking is an essential job function for this role.
High School Diplomas or Equivalent. Previous Set-Up experience required or 2-3 years previous leadership/supervisory
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have exceptional problem solving abilities.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed and are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities and duties.
San Antonio, TX
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 05:56:49 PDT