Are you a restaurant manager who enjoys setting goals, then meeting those goals and being rewarded for such excellent performance?
Are you a restaurant team member with an excellent record of customer service and teamwork, but have not yet been promoted into the management position you have been seeking?
Are you looking for a workplace where you are empowered to "Make It Right" for our guests every day, where your initiative and winning attitude are recognized and rewarded?
We are seeking Restaurant Managers to join our team! At Arby's in Angleton, we Inspire Smiles Through Delicious Experiences. We live out our values every day of:
- Work Hard
- Play Fair
- Have Fun
- Make A Difference
Your responsibilities as a manager would include:
- Supervising and coordinating all front line and back line positions;
- Ensuring an excellent experience for each guest and to quickly resolve issues;
- Ensuring that all foodservice safety and workplace safety rules are followed;
- Measuring and maintaining food and labor efficiency
Among the qualifications for a manager, you should have:
- A Winning Personality and Cheerful Attitude toward team members and guests;
- Previous experience in foodservice or other related fields;
- Ability to lead and work with a team of 5 to 8 other team members;
- Ability to think and make decisions quickly in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal communication skills with team members and other managers;
- Ability to manage and to be held accountable for operational details
Arby's in Angleton offers a Competitive Compensation Package tailored to your lifestyle with quarterly bonuses based on individual and team performance.
You may also apply in person at our restaurant in Angleton, TX. We look forward to getting to know you!
Arby's in Angleton was the #2 fastest growing Arby's franchise restaurant in the Western United States in 2015, and we are adding top notch managers and team members to our team to continue our growth in 2016!
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 11:37:36 PDT