Architectural and Engineering Reviews - Engineering Project Manager
Property Inspector - Due Diligence Specialist- PCA's
As a Project Manager at Property Solutions, you will conduct Property Condition Assessments (PCA) of various properties such as multi-family residential, office, retail, hospitality, and warehouse/distribution buildings for equity investors and lenders. The position also will entail the review of in-house Project Manager's and Independent Consultants' reports and interaction with clients on report content. This is a position for those with technical skills aimed at building forensic studies with an attention to detail. Property Solutions is committed to attracting top-notch new talent. Property Solutions is known for the quality of our work, technical expertise, and superior service.
• The ability to travel; plus a minimum of 10 years' experience in conducting PCAs and Construction reviews.
• The Project Manager will conduct walk-through surveys to assess the physical condition of buildings' major systems in compliance with ASTM Standard Guide E 2018-08 for Property Condition Assessment or a client's specific scope and the preparation of the Property Condition Assessment report.
• The Project Manager will also perform evaluation of the construction documents (drawings, specifications, construction, and design agreements) for completeness and best practices, and analyzing the hard cost budget and the preparation of a Report. During construction, conduct monthly site visits, opine as to whether the work generally complies with the contract documents, review the contractor's payment requisition, review change orders, and prepare a Construction Monitoring Report.
• Skills and requirements include a Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Engineering. A general knowledge of all building systems: site work, structural, building envelope, and MEP. Project management, construction administration, owner representation, or similar experience. Knowledge of entitlement/permitting process and construction contracts. Understanding of general building codes.
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Acrobat
• Excellent verbal and written commutation skills, detail oriented and ability to review in-house reports and effectively communicate technical issues with clients.
• Certification as either a Professional Engineer or Registered Architect is desired.
Property Solutions Inc. offers a professional work environment and competitive compensation packages. Benefits include:
• Medical coverage;
• Flexible spending account;
• 401(k) Plan; and
• Paid vacation, holiday and personal time.
Property Solutions Inc. is one of the nation's leading providers of comprehensive environmental and engineering consulting services. Established in 1992 as a specialty consultant to the real estate industry, Property Solutions is now a nationwide, full-service provider of Environmental Assessment Services, Property Condition Assessment Services, Seismic Risk (PML) Assessment Services, Remediation Services, Industrial Hygiene Services, and Construction Management Services. We have performed work in all 50 states, U.S. territories, the Caribbean, Canada, Mexico, and Europe
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 08:59:13 PDT