3rd Shift Supervisor - Warehouse, Shipping
Full-time/direct 3rd shift opportunity with growing, global company. Responsible for supervising material handlers, equipment operators, team leaders, and others in a manner that will maximize order flow, inventory accuracy, and processing standards.
- Supports daily distribution demands in receiving, order processing, and/or shipping by assisting with resource allocation, workflow organization and order prioritization.
- Maintains workflow, space and supply constraints. Offers suggestions and implementation processes that will ensure efficient flow of product through areas of responsibility.
- Maintains accurate operational and inventory reports as required/requested by the management team.
- Directs associates and their work activities to ensure optimum efficiency within the defined scope of operation.
- Monitors associate performance daily and communicates information regarding goals, responsibilities, policies, procedures and areas for improvement. Responsible for initiating corrective action as needed.
- Maintains team work schedule, associate time-off requests, attendance and timekeeping records, and approves time for payroll processing for all associates within their scope of responsibility.
- Ensures safety and housekeeping duties are followed in assigned areas.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- Seeking an experienced supervisor with experience as a distribution supervisor, warehouse shipping supervisor, or similar environment. Leadership role in shipping and receiving preferred.
- Willingness to work 3rd shift hours
- Familiarity with Warehouse Management System experience a plus
- High school diploma required
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
MAU Workforce Solutions staffs excellent, effective people for their partners, allowing them to focus on their core competencies. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family-owned, minority company making lives better for applicants, clients, and employees through innovative workforce solutions. Today, with Branch and vendor on premise locations across the South and recruiting partners worldwide, MAU has global capabilities to help with all staffing, recruiting, and outsourcing needs.
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 07:59:30 PDT