Automotive Finance Business Manager Experienced
Due to our increased growth, New Country Motor Car Group, one of the largest dealer groups in the Capital - Saratoga Region, is looking to hear from "Best of the Best" Finance Business Managers who are looking to expand their careers at our Lexus, Toyota, Porsche, Ford, and Subaru locations in the area.
Are you looking for a career where you can put your people skills to work in a high-paying position? As a Finance Business Manager (F&I ) you'll be responsible for promoting financing programs and additional after-sale products at our dealership. The Finance Business Manager is the person that the customer sees after the salesperson has finalized the sale of the vehicle. Finance Business Manager are required to uphold strict legal and ethical standards while conducting business.
Job Function :
- Work with dealership management to determine which financing products are best for the dealership and its customers.
- Consult with the customer in the selection of the proper product and financing or leasing terms.
- Review the figures that are presented by the salesperson and use them when closing the deal with the customer.
- Sell add-on products such as extended service plans and guaranteed auto protection (GAP) coverage
- Benefit the customer by arranging for the financing of the vehicle purchase which can save the customer the time and hassle.
- Benefit the dealership by assisting in closing deals and bringing in additional revenue through add-on sales.
- Unlimited compensation limit
- Health, dental, life and disability insurance
- Paid vacation, sick time, personal day's and holiday's
- 401 (k) program with employer contribution
- Professional working environment and fantastic advancement opportunities
- Modern facility
- Closed Sundays
- Strong negotiation and communication skills are needed
- Strong attention to detail to handle administrative tasks and paperwork involved with purchasing a vehicle
- Thorough knowledge of the financial marketplace and keep abreast of changes in products and interest rates.
- Four-year college degree in a field such as finance or have relevant work experience, such as employment at a consumer finance company.
- ADP, Route One, Toyota Financial Services, Menu Vantage, High Volume experience are a plus.
Qualified applicants only - please reply to this listing.
**NOTE: We are looking only for a someone with Automotive Dealership Experience. If you do not have this experience, please do not apply for this position***
Welcome to the New Country Motor Car Group, home of world-class automobiles and personal service. Our goal is to accommodate and satisfy every one of your automotive needs. This personal philosophy has allowed us to grow into one of the largest independent auto groups in the United States. The New Country Motor Car Group family, which includes the Wide World of Cars and EuroMotorcars Groups, represents some of the finest, most respected auto manufacturers in the world with dealerships and collision repair centers in Connecticut, New York, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Florida.
Our dealerships sell new Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Ford, Lexus, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Smart, Subaru, Toyota and Sprinter models, as well as hand-selected Certified, one-owner and pre-owned vehicles of nearly every make. Our technicians receive ongoing training and are ASE and/or Factory / Manufacturer Certified.
We have dealerships that serve the residents of Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Glens Falls, Saratoga Springs, Clifton Park, Spring Valley, Latham, Westchester, New York City and Manhattan in New York. We also serve Hartford, Greenwich, Westport, Fairfield and Rockland in Connecticut, Palm Beach and North Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami Metro areas in Florida, along with Bethesda, Chevy Chase, and Germantown in Maryland / Washington, D.C. along with Devon and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Our service centers can handle the smallest jobs as well as the biggest repairs. Whether you need an oil change and an alignment or a transmission service, we're here for you. We'll always take the time to explain repairs in layman's terms so you can make an informed decision.
When you visit a New Country Dealership for sales, service, parts, financing or extended service plans on either a new or pre-owned vehicle, you can expect the highest level of professionalism from each and every New Country Associate.
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:35:07 PDT