COORDINATOR, ONLINE LEARNING
Duties: The position will provide instructional design support directly to faculty. Courses will be in both the fully online and hybrid format. The coordinator will also support video production, when necessary for the delivery of academic content. Additionally, the coordinator will be responsible for project management for online courses and associated programs. In the first year, the focus of the position will be managing course development for the new hybrid delivery based Masters in Nonprofit Leadership. Following the program's launch the position will continue to support the program, and will transition to work with the office of Educational Innovation to further support programs across the school.
Qualifications: A Bachelor's degree and 3 to 5 years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, are required. A Master's degree and 2 to 3 years of experience are preferred.
* Minimum three years of progressively responsible experience in online course design and development, instructional technology support for academia, or a related training capacity.
* Ability to work effectively with instructors and graduate student and working professional learners
* Knowledge of the latest in online pedagogies and experience with managing higher education administrative projects
* Knowledge of instructional design technology tools and assessments
* Ability to work in small teams and independently
* Superb attention to detail, excellent communication, and customer service skills
* Experience with video production, editing and design
* Background in a social policy & practice related field
Reference Number: 35-26683
Salary Grade: 026
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Social Policy & Practice
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: A-General/Professional Administrative