Caliper Plant Manager
Oversee a rapidly growing caliper remanufacturing operation. Develop and scale the operation to accommodate the rapid growth. Implement continuous improvement to ensure the consistency, quality, and success of the product.
- Manage every step of the caliper re-manufacturing process.
- Prioritize and schedule production effectively balancing quality, efficiency, urgency, and manpower.
- Periodically work to scale the operation, equipment, and personnel to accommodate the rapid growth.
- Establish documentation for processes and hold the team accountable for following those processes.
- Implement steps in the production process to eliminate potential quality issues.
- Responsibility for P&L
- Work with Product Management to establish quality rules and implement those rules in production.
- Organize the production team to ensure accountability is driven to the lowest levels of the team.
- Work with Product Management team to develop and manufacture new part numbers.
- Monitor the progress of production orders from beginning to end, ensuring timely completion of the production order.
- Prior management in a mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Must be fluent bi-lingual English/Spanish - Speaking and Writing
- Prior experience/certifications with 5S, Lean Manufacturing or ISO standards
Must have high organizational skills. Must be an effective leader. Must be an effective communicator. Mechanical manufacturing knowledge is a must. Must have the ability to obtain high standards of quality in manufacturing. Past experience with Microsoft NAV MRP system is a huge plus. Prior caliper re-manufacturing experience is a huge plus. Ability to communicate in Spanish would be a huge plus.
Hours: Salary position, in-office 40-50 hours per week Monday-Friday, weekends as necessary.
Power Stop Extreme Performance brake rotors and pads were first introduced in California in 1995 as a problem solver for the toughest brake challenges. Power Stop is committed to providing the safest and most effective braking solutions for its customer at an affordable price.
Power Stop set the standard when it introduced its first performance brake kit, the 1-Click Brake kit in 2011. Power Stop offers a complete line of application specific brake kits that includes as applicable: performance brake rotors, disc brake pads, brake hardware, brake sensors and calipers.
The Powerstop 1-Click Brake Kit has revolutionized the way consumers purchase their brake parts and take the stress and guesswork out of selecting the right pad and rotor combination while delivering maximum performance and reliability. Don't just Stop ...Power Stop!
Wed, 30 Aug 2017 09:34:17 PDT