Project Manager - Construction
PWC Builders seeks to employ innovative, client-focused builders that add value, bring solutions to challenges, innovate, and push the limits of performance. We are highly selective in our hiring process and employ only those with a passion for building great buildings, a high degree of integrity, and a performance-driven mindset that overcomes all obstacles.
The Project Manager will provide construction management oversight and execution for all phases of the construction project, including pre-construction, construction and project close-out. The Project Manager is accountable for each project's organization, implementation and completion to the satisfaction of the client.
- Manage multiple commercial construction projects
- Develop, maintain and enforce project budgets and schedules
- Ensure that all project objectives and milestones are met
- Maintain and build strong relationships with owners, architects, subcontractor, vendor, client and team members
- Review and approve payments to subcontractors and vendors
- Issue and track Submittals & RFIs
- Ensure the completion and submission of all project documentation
- Follow up on all open items and track issues
- Attend all project and pre-construction meetings
- Take and distribute meeting minutes
- Assist with bidding process
- Oversee close-out process
- Other duties as required or needed
Skills and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management, preferred
- 3 - 5 years direct experience as a commercial Project Manager for a General Contractor, required
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft 365, MS Project, SharePoint, Construction Management Software (Procore a plus)
- Highly organized self-starter, who is able to manage time effectively and work independently
- Excellent communication and decision making skills
- Ethics and honesty a must
- Must possess a valid current driver's license and have reliable transportation
- Pre-employment background, DMV and drug screening
- Travel may be required
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Fidelity Simple IRA Retirement Plan
To Apply :
Please send cover letter, project list and Resume.
PWC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PWC Builders is a full-service General Contractor specializing in Senior Living, Commercial, Government, Hospitality, Restaurant, and Lifestyle construction projects. Operating primarily within the Washington, DC metro area, PWC offers preconstruction, general contracting and design-build services.
PWC has developed a reputation for consistently meeting aggressive budgetary and schedule objectives, while delivering with the highest degree of safety and quality. This commitment to outperforming expectations has led to a 90% repeat client rate.
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 07:05:07 PDT