Project Manager - Revenue Cycle
Located in Plano, TX, we are a fast growing web-based solution company in the healthcare technology space. We provide solutions for providers and other healthcare organizations to reduce overhead cost, improve quality of data, and enhance performance.
Currently we are searching for an experienced Program Manager to join our team. Minimum 5 years' experience. The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the requirements gathering, development and implementation of assigned revenue cycle projects. Defines project scope, develops detailed work plans, realization schedules resource plans and status reporting. Facilitates project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. The Project Manager provides technical, operational, and analytical guidance to the team. Organizes project teams, assigns responsibilities and tasks to participants and determines other resources needed to achieve goals.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work Hard, Play Hard Culture
- Great Team Atmosphere
- Open Office
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Company Gym
- Vertical Mobility and Growth Potential
What you will be doing:
- Defining and documenting scope and objectives with project sponsors across the revenue cycle
- Identifying & generating proposals for potential projects to improve processes, cost to collect and cash yield
- Developing project plans with milestones, dependencies, deliverables, realization schedules and tasks for complex projects or programs.
- Assembling project teams, assign responsibilities and tasks to participants and determine other resources required.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to assess current state, remove barriers and develop improved design to achieve performance objectives.
- Facilitating accelerated improvement & action plan workouts to streamline the improvement process while efficiently managing resources
- Redesigning and driving implementation of process improvements using process improvement methods
- Developing and managing revenue cycle project dashboards, results and benefits realization, track progress, identifying opportunities to accelerate implementation plans or creating corrective plans as needed.
- Developing, documenting and ensuring adherence to standardized processes and project reporting methodologies.
- Providing guidance to and support to the revenue cycle organization on change management and performance improvement strategies
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all internal and external customers
- Managing client relationships across multiple projects
- Ensuring HIPAA compliance
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures
What you need for this position:
- 5 years' of direct relevant experience required
- PMP or Project Management Professional Certificate highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare reimbursement/collections, medical billing, CPT/ICD10 coding, financial reporting and management
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead process improvement projects
- Effectively thinks big picture and also has the ability to drill down into the details
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment and manage competing demands
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills; ability to listen attentively and communicate information clearly and effectively
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary auxiliary support to the RCM team.
- Excellent relationship building skills and aptitude for working collaboratively with cross-functional groups
- Flexible availability, with the inclusion of some weekends/Holidays
What is in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits Paid 100% for you and your family
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule
- Flexible work hours
- Company Gym
- Other cool perks!
We are a firm made up of dedicated healthcare IT professionals who understand what it's like to make healthcare business decisions. All of us have a passion for bringing smart, functional technology to a market that has long lagged behind. We believe it can be simple to access and use critical data to make the decisions that bring down the cost of healthcare delivery, and we are determined to keep it that way. We don't mess around...we solve problems.
Thu, 24 Aug 2017 12:25:36 PDT