Electrical Foreman/ Supervisor needed immediately to join our AMEC team!
- Capable of managing all phases of electrical work and coordinating the daily activities for large electrical projects.
- Able to plan ahead at least 2 weeks for material, man power and equipment.
- Capable of working with and coordinating with general contractors, sub-contractors, owners and township inspectors.
- You will adhere to and enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Extensive experience in electrical project management.
- 15 years minimum electrical construction experience
- A strong knowledge of construction means and methods.
- Strong, positive leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resume with at least (3)-professional references.
- Thorough knowledge of the National Electrical Code.
- Passionate about your work.
Commercial and Industrial Contractor serving Central and Northern NJ
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:54:55 PDT