Senior Windows Server Administrator/Engineer
Security Clearance Required
Green Cloud Consulting, LLC is seeking a Senior Windows Server Administrator to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. The qualified individual will be supporting our Department of Defense customer on site in Quantico, VA.
The Senior Windows Server Administrator/Engineer shall support all system administration tasks for Microsoft Windows servers including: installation, configuration, patching, securing and maintenance of the servers and associated peripheral devices. Responsibilities include user account management; system backups and restores; network and storage configuration; server virtualization using VMware; performance optimization including load balancing and capacity management; system troubleshooting and diagnostics; and system performance and security monitoring.
- Recent hands-on system administration experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008R2, Microsoft Windows 2012 or higher , VMware 5.5 or higher, and/or Oracle Solaris.
- 5+ years of Systems Administration, server patching, system configuration of COTS products
- Must have five (5) years as administrator of Windows 2008R2/2012 servers and Windows Domain Infrastructures
- Must have three (3) years as administrator of virtualized enterprise Environments
- Extensive experience administering DOD network environments
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and an understanding of common protocols
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical think skills
- Experience with Windows Server operating systems
- Experience with server patching, performance tuning, troubleshooting, backups and recovery, and storage
- Experience with System configuration -Security Configuration and Analysis console, information security templates, device control
- Experience with installing and configuring DNS, Internet Information Server, Microsoft System Center, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Active Directory, and SQL database servers a plus
- Experience following DoD STIGs and utilizing DoD security tools
- Ability to monitor support tickets - updating ticketing, triaging/diagnosing and contacting users with status
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering/Science, Mathematics or related technical field preferred
- DoD 8570 WIP IAT-II certification or equivalent (CompTIA Security+ce),
Green Cloud Consulting, LLC is a highly regarded, women-owned small business. We offer cutting-edge information technology services with a focus on virtualization, cloud computing, and green technology.
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 11:21:59 PDT