Associate Director, Enrollment Operations
The Division of Enrollment Management, Operations has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director, Enrollment Operations.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, the Associate Director of Enrollment Operations leads and executes all operational activities within the Division of Enrollment Management. These activities include: the receipt and processing of admission and financial aid documents, maintenance and workflow of student applications and records, workflow of data across three student information systems and the dissemination of communications, the credit evaluation process, and the delivery of seamless, high-quality customer service from inquiry through enrollment. Serve as the primary liaison for the department with campus-wide stakeholders in the admissions, recruitment, financial aid, and enrollment process.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Leads and manages a robust team of staff, temporary, and student employees to streamline operational processes and ensure proper execution of enrollment processes.
• Develops and leads project plans for the execution of all operational processes related to document intake, records management, data and dissemination, academic credit evaluation, and customer service to students, parents, and other constituents.
• Develops structures that accomplish the mission and goals of the Division of Enrollment Management to maximize efficiency and effectiveness throughout the enrollment process using available personnel and systems resources.
• Develops standard workflow procedures and processes related to the receipt and processing of admission and financial aid documents, managing the workflow of student application records, quality assurance of data, dissemination of communications, the evaluation of course credit, and customer service to students, parents, and other constituents.
• Serves as the primary liaison to the Systems and Analytics team for systems and operational process enhancements to maximize productivity and efficiency of activities related to the recruitment, enrollment, and retention of students.
• Manages, hires, trains and coaches all operations personnel to reinforce a culture of excellence in supporting the enrollment functions of the University, optimizes work performance, and achieves departmental goals. Monitors and evaluates performance.
• Assists with managing the organizational budget, including income and expenses at all levels of operation.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of enrollment processes and procedures, operations management, and organizational effectiveness.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail/accuracy, with the ability to identify and set priorities and effectively manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, analytical, and communication skills.
• Ability to lead a team of diverse individuals with varying skillsets.
• Relevant experience with executing business process efficiencies.
• Ability to solve problems and provide excellent customer service.
• Strong project management, problem-solving, delegation, and decision-making skills related to operational processes.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications including database management systems, reporting tools, and web-based applications.
• Knowledgeable of all applicable federal and state regulations and accrediting agencies standards and requirements relating to enrollment is preferable.
• Knowledgeable of student information systems (PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, OnBase, CRM) is highly preferred.
Education Requirements (Essential Requirements):
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required.
• Any appropriate combination of relevant education and/or work experience may be considered.
Work Experience Requirements (Essential Requirements):
• Four (4) years of work related experience relevant work experience in operations, preferably in a higher education setting.
Apply online at www.miami.edu/careers
Position #: P00004701