Rapidly expanding retail company based in the greater Chicagoland area is looking for a hard working individual in the IT field.
- Support our end users both remote and onsite at our AKIRA locations (mostly onsite)
- Perform specific tasks to support in-house systems as required
- Computer and device repair and maintenance
- Network hardware installation and basic configuration (Wireless Access Points, Routers, Switches)
- Installation of non-IT hardware (power strips, speaker systems, alarm systems)
- Tasks are broad and change daily
- Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels
- Highly motivated
- Quick learner
- Must be personable and able to interact with end users
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer and network knowledge (we will provide training for the individual with the right attitude)
- Clean driving record
- Must have own vehicle for transportation
Fifteen years ago, AKIRA opened the doors to its first women's clothing boutique in Chicago. Since then, the company has extended its reach to 26 stores across 4 states, as well as a thriving eCommerce business (shopAKIRA.com.) AKIRA is poised for sustained growth as we continue to build a nationally recognized brand.
AKIRA offers incentive compensation, competitive benefits, and we are committed to encouraging internal development and providing significant career enrichment opportunities. Most importantly, what has propelled AKIRA'S growth and success over the years has been the dynamic culture within the company - if you are filled with passion, have a strong desire to get things done, and if you want to go to a place where you know your work matters and where you can implement your ideas and decisions, then AKIRA just might be the place for you.
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 10:14:06 PDT