Requisition Number: STFR003987
Division/College: University Health and Counseling
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
The Director of Clinical Services is a clinical leader at Northeastern University Health and Counseling Services (UHCS), who works under the supervision of the Executive Director to ensure the delivery of high quality college student medical care, health maintenance and wellness education to Northeastern University students. The Director of Clinical Services assists the Executive Director in developing and reviewing departmental medical policy and procedure adherent to the mission and aspirations of Northeastern University and collaborates with other clinical leaders including but not limited to the Supervising Physician, Director of Behavioral Health and Director of Coordinated Care and Health Promotion to provide medical service management, promote collaboration of clinical and administrative services and integrate current research and best practice into coordinated UHCS educational and clinical programs, policies and procedures.
• Medical Doctor (MD), Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
• Current, active, professional licensure to practice in the Commonwealth of MA
• Current, active DEA and Massachusetts Controlled Substances registration
• Five to ten years clinical experience as a clinician (MD, DO, NP, or PA) required
• Two to five years’ experience in college health and program management preferred
This position requires a criminal background check.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: Careers@Northeastern
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.