Experiential Learning Coordinator
Albion College invites applications for the Experiential Learning Coordinator with the Institute for Healthcare Professions. The Coordinator assists in the mission of the Institute by managing student experiential learning opportunities. The Coordinator is responsible for fostering current experiential learning opportunities, identifying new opportunities, and for placing students into experiential learning positions. The Coordinator is also responsible for assisting the Director and Health Professions Advisor in fulfilling their duties and the overall mission of the Institute. This is a variable hours position working up to 20 hours per week for 47 weeks per year at a pay rate of $15-16 per hour.
- Associate’s degree in healthcare-related field or Healthcare-related Certificate
- Experience in networking and communicating with healthcare providers or other professionals required
- Must have a valid, or be eligible to obtain, a Michigan driver’s license and clearing initial and periodic driving record checks
- Any combination of education and experience commensurate with the requirements of this position will be considered
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced health professional certificate
- Practical experience in a healthcare-related field.
- Higher education and/or experiential learning placement experience
Interested candidates should submit an online application (through Interfolio at: http://apply.interfolio.com/44409) including a cover letter, resume, and contact information of three professional references. A review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Please direct questions to Dr. Bradley Rabquer (firstname.lastname@example.org).