Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer, in addition to oversight responsibility for all financial-related activities, will assume a strategic role in the planning and implementation of the Company's growth and development objectives, providing financial analysis and accounting expertise to a wide variety of proposed business transactions. The CFO will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in the development and administration of the Company's business plan for the control of operations that incorporates profit planning, sales forecasts, expense budgets, accounts receivable, cost standards, saving opportunities, and capital investing
- Evaluate financial data to identify opportunities for improvement within the Company's business units to achieve a high quality low cost model of operation;
- Evaluate actual performance against operating plan, reporting any variances.
- Direct the Company's accounting and control functions to complete assigned projects within established timeframes
- Develop and implement accounting policies, systems and procedures to ensure that effective internal controls are in place;
- Assure that qualified personnel are selected and that they obtain the on-the-job training needed to effectively and efficiently perform assigned duties;
- Oversee the preparation of timely and accurate completion and dissemination of internal and external financial reports, including tax and regulatory reporting, filings and disclosures;
- Oversee Company's annual audits and dissemination of audit reports;
- Oversee the preparation of timely and accurate completion of all balance sheet and account reconciliations and any special reports required;
- Work with cross-functional teams in the development of annual budget for presentation and approval by executive management;
- Forecast short and long-range cash requirements and obligations;
- Address uncertain and complex financial and accounting reporting matters.
- Coordinate the due diligence and analysis conducted on proposed business transactions
Requirements Qualified candidates for the CFO position will offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Graduate degree / MBA preferred
- CPA certification with qualifying experience
- 10+ years of experience, including senior management experience
- Demonstrated ability leading a major function in a manufacturing industry including experience building relationships with major financial institutions
- Significant experience related to major business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, and/or accounting advisory services is also preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving business objectives, particularly during times of organizational change and challenge.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing tools for the effective organization and presentation of information. Must be Microsoft Office PPT proficient
- Strong financial modeling and analysis (e.g. valuation, accretion/dilution) skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with people of varying skill levels and backgrounds within and outside the company.
- Strong collaboration and problem solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills and ability to influence others and the confidence to surface and/or address alternate points of view.
- Proven management experience that facilitates employee empowerment and develops others professionally.
Salary range for the CFO will be commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Degreed Accounting Professional with CPA, 10+ years experience: 10 years
We offer excellent benefits package, including paid holidays, sick time, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life, disability and matching 401K.
This company is privately owned and operated with proven success in its industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
We are a proud supporter of American Veterans!
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 09:45:04 PDT