Administrator, Rowan Choice
The Administrator is a member of the Rowan University Center team and must possess strong oral and written communication skills to promote and articulate the mission of the college and the benefits of the Rowan Choice program to a diverse group of future students. As such, the Administrator supports the strategic enrollment goals of the college by providing oversight to daily and term driven recruitment initiatives to attract and engage future students in the Rowan Choice Program.
Examples of Duties:
- Provides oversight to processing of prospects with utilization of new CRM technologies to recruit future students into Rowan Choice utilizing print, email, phone and social media campaigns.
- Manages and responds to inquiries and requests, which are generated via the Rowan Choice website, in addition to social media platforms, and online appointments.
- Ability to effectively communicate benefits of attending the Rowan Choice program, such as financial savings, academic offerings, campus resources and services available to assist prospective students, including, but not limited to, application process, financial aid, placement testing, special and selective admissions processes.
- In conjunction with the Assistant Director, maintains on-going schedule of outreach events that includes hosting recruitment table at college fairs, open houses, community events, and speaking to groups/businesses in an articulate and professional manner with the goal of lead generation and ongoing follow up.
- Provides communication to internal and external constituents as to changes within the Rowan Choice program regarding application and enrollment processes.
- Plans and executes summer orientation for Rowan Choice students and families, in conjunction with the Director and Assistant Director.
- Maintains outreach spreadsheet of recruitment events, and documents results of each event for future consideration of attendance.
- Assists in the development and editing changes of enrollment campaigns, promotional literature and web-based resources working in collaboration with various departments on campus.
- Supports enrollment services in the ongoing assessment of recruitment strategies, prospect and student tracking to analyze and increase enrollment efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent combination of student service experience working in higher education, preferably with recruitment experience
- Ability to innovate and create processes and communication plans reaching a diverse student population with excellent command of the English language
- Professionalism in communication skills to individuals and groups
- Flexibility with work schedule (early mornings, evenings, weekends)
- Available to use personal vehicle for off campus travel (with travel reimbursement.)
- Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working with Ellucian Banner Student Module
- Demonstrated self-starter with strong organizational skills with ability to work as a member of team
- A strong commitment to a comprehensive community college philosophy and a student-centered learning environment