Interior Designer - Project Manager
DESIGNER | PROJECT MANAGER
CID Design Group, a 30+ year old, national, multi-disciplined boutique Interior Design & Architecture firm in Naples, FL, is seeking likeminded, talented, motivated and forward thinking people. We are a fast paced design firm that is growing with great opportunity for the right person. Our portfolio includes projects coast-to-coast in over 25 states and Canada focusing on: multi-family, hospitality, commercial and select residential. At CID "We Care about Everything" - Our clients, our people, our families, our community, our work, innovation, creativity, thinking outside the box, resourcefulness and making a difference every day.
For consideration, you MUST Submit:
Portfolio (only examples of work that were designed and managed by the candidate start to completion with 1 - 2 before and after images of a renovation project)
Example of recent digital presentation
Pinterest Board and/or Houzz Idea-Book of interior design elements that inspire you, or that you believe are extremely well designed, or spaces that move you
Quantify as infographic or scale (1-10) expertise in the following:
- Complete Design/Construction Documentation
- AutoCAD (& year)
The Nitty Gritty
Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Management of multiple projects and multidisciplinary team members
- Oversee and manage project schedules & budgets
- Research materials and concepts to advise and support design team on technical issues influencing interior design concept development.
- Participation in all phases of design (Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Documents, Construction Administration, FFE Design/Coordination/Procurement/Installation)
- Collaboration with clients, contractors and others to develop leading edge, innovative interior design solutions.
- Preparation of design/construction documents and other deliverables to clients:
- Schematic/Concept Plans & Digital Presentations
- Finish, Ceiling and Lighting Plans
- Elevations, Sections and Details
- Specification Schedules
- FFE (furnishings) plans
- Construction Administration - Review of RFI's, shop drawings & material submittals, conducts on-site observations and other construction documentation during the contact administration phase of work.
- Support the project process including MEP consultant coordination, landscape consultant coordination, architectural drawing coordination, kitchen consultant coordination.
- Have a capability to develop new business opportunities
- Successfully execute from initial design thru construction to completion while continuing to work with clients on the next effort.
- Deliver unique and cutting edge design within defined budgets & meet internal targets
Core Values: Caring, Team Player, Positive Attitude, Attention to Detail, Resourcefulness, Strong Work Ethic, Listening, Professionalism, Integrity, Passion, and last, but not least, Creativity!
Requirements I Skills
- Have 6+ years of experience as lead Interior Designer | Project Manager of multiple projects start to finish (with 2+ years of experience in a similar/equal job spec/position)
- Current, cutting edge, relevant body of work and design skills.
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Interior Design or Architecture Degree (from an accredited institution preferred)
- Proficient in AutoCAD (2010 or newer)
- Knowledge of very current products and design trends
- Excellent space planning skills for new construction and renovation, with complete understanding of accessibility codes.
- Knowledge of current material costs, specifications and standards
- Thorough working knowledge of building codes, building systems and construction methods
Compensation I Benefits
- Salary (Pay is based upon experience & ability)
- (10) Paid PTO Days (Vacation/Sick)
- (7) Paid Holidays
- Incentive program (eligible after 6 months)
- Health insurance (50% of base plan) Eligible after 30 days
A 30+ year old, national, multi-disciplined boutique interior design firm based in Naples, FL, is seeking like-minded, talented, motivated and forward thinking people to join our team. Our environment is collaborative, creative, progressive, demanding and fun. We are a growing firm with great opportunity, carefully seeking the best people and the right fit. Our portfolio includes projects coast-to-coast in over 25 states and Canada working with the top developers in the country focusing on: multi-family, hospitality, commercial and select residential. At CID We Care about Everything, our clients, our people, our families, our community, our work, innovation, creativity, thinking outside the box, resourcefulness and making a positive difference every day.
Tue, 29 Aug 2017 13:41:30 PDT