Oracle Database Administrator 20161130_002
*Corp to Corp is not accepted
- 4 years' experience working with databases, three (3) years of which must be direct administration of Oracle databases.
- 1 year experience with Oracle Business Intelligence reporting software.
- 2 years' combined experience with data analysis, database design, and relational database structure to support web-based applications.
- 2 years' experience creating Oracle 11g/12c databases.
- 2 years' combined experience with schema creation, modification, replication.
- 2 years' experience with Oracle Data Pump.
- 2 years' experience with Oracle RMAN.
- 2 years' experience working in Unix environment.
- Experience with Oracle RAC.
- Experience with Oracle Exadata.
- Experience with hardening database.
- Experience with Oracle Advanced Security.
- Experience with Storage Area Network (SAN) administration.
- Experience with Custom Listener configurations in a shared cluster environment.
- Experience with Oracle advanced replication software.
- Experience with overall data processing hardware and software concepts.
- Relevant industry accepted certifications.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, establish and maintain database structures and views and ensure data integrity.
- Evaluate, recommend, plan, install, test and maintain vendor software and hardware products used to support the Oracle database environment, including the database, operating system, report generators, telecommunication, security, performance monitors, utilities and other software.
- Provide knowledge transfer/mentor less experienced technical support staff to expand their knowledge of, and responsibility for, maintaining the system software and Oracle database support required for development, test and production environments.
- Conduct database deploys in new and existing environments.
- Implement new database environments.
- Develop scripts for Automating Daily DBA tasks.
- Complete database support requests from developers, Tier II help desk, user security administration, and other system administrators.
EXACTA Corporation is a provider of Talent Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 and SMB companies, government agencies, and non-profits. Operating divisions include talent and vendor services, commercial software based on CRM as ERP, and EXACTAcademy. Fundamentally, EXACTA is committed to the professional success of talented individuals looking for progressive career advancement.
With 16 offices nationwide, EXACTA's dedicated talent professionals genuinely care about your career, including sponsored continuing education and professional certifications. EXACTA is an equal opportunity employer with specific initiatives for veterans and under-represented minorities in IT and STEM.
Saint Paul, MN
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 14:35:32 PDT