Evening Reporting Center (ERC)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Evening Reporting Center (ERC) Youth Worker is a part-time employee, and will serve as the mobile arm of the ERC, in charge of client transport to and from the center, as well as to all community outings. Youth Workers will also serve as co-facilitators for Cognitive Behavior Change groups, supervise the dinner and recreation hour, as well as help to develop any new cultural, educational, or social activities as they see fit.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide transportation for clients to the ERC facility and NET's main facility at 5th and Spring Garden for Behavioral Health or Drug and Alcohol appointments as necessary
• Responsible for facilitating educational support and computer literacy time
• Monitoring and facilitating all "non-group" and "recreation" time
• Responsible for helping clients in the kitchen as they start to plan and prepare the evening's meal
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Human Services
• One-year of experience in related field
• Valid Driver license and safe driving record
• Preferred IT or teaching background
NET Centers (NET) offers support and hope to individuals and families at times of great stress in their lives. A nonprofit agency, NET provides a continuum of trauma informed behavioral health and social services designed to meet complex needs of all family members. These include mental health, addiction treatment, foster care, residential group care, adoption, juvenile justice services and child welfare services. While some services address the needs of the family as a whole and some target individuals, we always strive to foster positive connections within the family to help all family members heal, recover and rebuild.
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 13:37:15 PDT