- Ensure all safety rules and regulations are followed.
- Responsible for quality control. Make adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.
- Review QC reports and take corrective actions.
- Coordinate and ensure that material flows smoothly and timely.
- Trouble-shoot product defects and implement corrective action(s).
- Coordinate scheduled maintenance for department. Equipment should be maintained in accordance with OSHA safety regulations.
- Produce required paperwork/reports (report formats will be provided).
- Review daily shift reports and take corrective actions.
- Maintain training for production workforce.
- Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Responsible for shift schedule to include: work station assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees and shift rotations.
- Coordinate production start-ups, shutdowns and changeovers.
- Responsible for meeting production goals.
- Train and coach production line employees.
- Communicate with other Shift Supervisors, Department Manager and Operations Manager.
- Ensure a clean and safe work area.
- Complete paperwork as necessary.
- Assist in production as necessary.
- Perform employee performance reviews.
- Perform disciplinary actions as necessary.
- Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of blown film manufacturing processes, procedures and machinery.
- Basic reading and writing in English
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Computer knowledge (data input)
Job Type: Full-time
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 07:10:46 PDT