Workers' Compensation Legal Assistant
Zimmerman Kiser Sutcliffe has an immediate opening for a strong Legal Assistant in our Worker's Compensation department with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the following areas.
- Coordinate and carry out a wide range of legal and support functions
- Transcribe legal documents such as pleadings, petitions, letters, etc.
- Maintaining attorney calendar
- The ideal candidate is resourceful, self-directed, and has the ability to work in a team environment.
- Candidate's ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining collegial relationships with all firm departments is essential.
- Interpersonal skills are paramount, and candidates must be able to interact with clients and other vendors in a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Previous workers compensation experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Client Profiles is preferred
Salary commensurate with experience; excellent benefits. All submissions held in confidence.
We have been consistently recognized as one of the largest law firms in Central Florida since 1989, having more than 35 attorneys practicing in the areas of Corporate, Tax, Real Estate, Litigation, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, Estate Planning & Probate and Workers Compensation. We possess the sophistication and breadth of experience to handle the most complex and important matters, yet maintain a strong commitment to personal service and nurturing relationships.
Our firm is AV rated through Martindale-Hubbell and awarded with the highest possible professional peer rating for ethical standards and legal ability in the practice of law. Our attorneys have successfully argued matters before state and federal courts throughout the United States, and negotiated and documented hundreds of millions of dollars of transactions throughout the country. Our attorneys have received numerous recognition and awards including: the designation of Super Lawyer in the Super Lawyers Magazine, being counted among the elite 5% of attorneys in Florida to receive this honor; the designation of Leading American Lawyers, being recommended by our peers through statewide surveys conducted by Leading Lawyers Network, A Division of Law Bulletin Publishing Co.; the Legal Aid Society Award of Excellence; the Florida Defense Lawyers Association Pro-Bono Service Award; and the Florida Supreme Cour Pro-Bono Service Recognition.
Finally, we care about our people. Named one of Central Florida Family magazine's most family-friendly workplaces over the past fifteen years, our employees are empowered to make family a priority. Because of our comprehensive vision to maintain balance regarding professional, civic and personal commitments, ZKS has consistently anticipated and satisfied the needs of our clients, our people, and our community with integrity and expertise.
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:29:36 PDT