Senior Marketing Analyst
LeadingResponse is currently seeking an experienced Marketing Analyst to join our growing Online Marketing team in Plano.
LeadingResponse is a leader in online lead generation and we've earned a strong reputation for consistently delivering quality results to our clients since 1999. LeadingResponse helps connect people with needed services in the business categories of legal assistance, senior living care and financial advisement. We are located in a spacious new office space in Plano near the intersection of Preston Road and Park. Our office has convenient access to the Dallas North Tollway and President George Bush Turnpike.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an analytically-minded individual to continue growing in the online marketing industry and use your quantitative skills on the job each and every day.
You will support and manage our Facebook marketing campaigns while analyzing marketing and operational data and turn it into useful insights, analysis and reporting in support of our online lead generation business. As part of our world class marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to learn from others and make your own contribution at an extremely successful online marketing company that is poised for high growth.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will report to our Director of Online Marketing.
The successful candidate will have extremely strong analytical skills and a passion for working with numbers. The successful candidate will also be extremely self-motivated, hard-working and independent while also being able to work exceptionally well with others to deliver outstanding results.
• Analyze key performance metrics to grow profitability across all verticals
• Actively manage Facebook campaigns
• Support the analytical needs of the marketing team
• Research growth opportunities as we expand into new verticals
• Responsible for overall campaign performance requiring monitoring during off hours
• REQUIRED: a 4-year degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Science, Information Technology or a related quantitative field
• REQUIRED: minimum 2-3 years in a marketing or analytical role
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Strong team player
• Ability to work some nights and weekends
• Excel proficiency required
• Previous experience with pay-per-click and/or Facebook marketing is preferred, but training will be provided is necessary
No VISA sponsorships available for this position
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:18:26 PDT