Mid-Level CyberSecurity & IA Engineers - US CITIZENS ONLY
Valytics is currently seeking Cyber Security Engineers and Analysts of all experience levels to fill multiple positions on our Software Code Assessment (SCA) and Cyber Security team. Our team supports multiple federal agencies and is focused on designing and applying the policies that eliminate security vulnerabilities that leave critical systems open to attack or intrusion by our nation's foes.
As a member of our team you will play a critical role in the development of information assurance and cyber security policies, procedures, and other technical documentation. Your duties may include:
• Analyzing, testing, and coordinating the use of cybersecurity/IA products and tools
• Interfacing with test laboratories and reviewing solutions to ensure compliance with existing and emerging cybersecurity/IA policies
• Assist agencies with transitioning to and complying with DOD and national level policies
• Providing technical support in the area of programmatic analyses, studies, briefings, IA training and certification implementation support
• Collecting information assurance data on intrusions and incidents from the Services, DOD, and NSA
These positions require substantial knowledge of advanced theory and current practices in Cyber Security.
• US citizenship
• Secret clearance
• Additional consideration for applicants with active Secret or higher clearances
• Expereince with Linux, Unix and/or Ubuntu is a plus
• IAT Level II certification (met with at least one of the following certifications: CCNA Security, Security+, GSEC, or SSCP)
• Mid-level positions: 5 years of Information Assurance or Cyber Security experience and a Bachelor's or advanced degree in Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or other Engineering discipline is required
• Junior positions only: a Bachelor's degree and three years of experience is required
For more information about our company please visit www.valytics.com.
Sun, 27 Aug 2017 09:56:40 PDT