Peoplesoft Application Developer- Professional Services Specialist 1
New Jersey City University
Department of Information Technology PeopleSoft Application Developer
SALARY RANGE: P27 $67,714.29-$96,415.55
Under the supervision of the Associate Director, serves as a member of the application development team and is responsible for the technical development, maintenance and support of the PeopleSoft applications. This position is responsible for utilizing PeopleSoft development tools to design, implement and maintain key processes within the organization including pages, PeopleCode, workflow, SQR, application engine and interfaces. This position meets with the user community and analyzes application requests and business requirements; defines and prepares specifications for new projects and/or customizations to existing applications; develops, tests and maintains system modifications as needed; assists with troubleshooting and problem resolution during development, testing, and production; develops customizations, queries and reports.
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or other related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience) · Four (4) years professional experience related to the functions of the position.
- Evidence of progressively responsible programming experience performing design, analysis, development, integration and implementation.
- Experience with PeopleSoft technology in a development or maintenance capacity
- Development and customization tools
- Application Engine
- Component Interface
- SQR, PS Query, Crystal Reports, Tree Manager
- Fundamental understanding of administrative systems including working knowledge of systems development life cycle and expertise in applying structured systems design and development techniques.
- Technical knowledge and recent work experience with SQL and relational database products preferably SQL Server 2014
- Demonstrated analytical diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Ability to prepare technical documentation
- Strong orientation to customer service and excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment and interact well with a diverse group of end users
CUT OFF DATE FOR FILING APPLICATIONS: OPEN UNTIL FILLED