Social Media Manager
Bullseye Strategy (www.bullseyestrategy.com), with offices located on in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, has a full-time Social Media Manager position open to candidates with experience in social media marketing strategy and execution. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of social media and content marketing experience, strong creative and business writing skills, good analytical skills and a desire to grow as a social media marketing expert. The ideal candidate will have prior agency experience, will have managed multiple clients, and has experience growing, mentoring and managing a social media team (both internal resources and external resources). All resumes should be accompanied by a cover letter demonstrating why you're the right candidate for this position.
If you have a passion for social media and love being creative, this is a great opportunity for you. You'll get to create content and interact with customers via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, YouTube and more. You'll help devise strategies to increase engagement between our clients' brands and their customers. You will have the opportunity to craft advertising campaigns to amplify our clients' messages. You will be responsible for recommending paid social ad spend across all social media channels and the success of those campaigns.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND CLIENT MANAGEMENT
- Strategize, write and deliver social media content and calendars
- Conceptualize social media campaigns to achieve client's goals
- Manage day-to-day communication with clients regarding their social media and overall content marketing presence
- Community management
- Work closely with account directors to ensure the social media and content marketing efforts are correlated to the client's overall goals and account direction
- Maintain and deliver ongoing client reports on key social media metrics
SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
- Strategize paid social media advertising campaigns for clients, primarily on Facebook but may also include Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and others
- Recommend budgets and testing matrices
- Present to client and secure client approval on testing matrices
- Launch, manage and optimize social media advertising campaigns
- Review results, gather insights and utilize to plan future advertising
LEADERSHIP & COLLABORATION
- Build strong working relationships with your client partners - anticipate their needs and provide personalized service.
- Maintain regular contact with your clients via phone, emails and in-person meetings
- Work with different groups within agency, a client, and even other agencies to ensure we achieve the client's goals
- Be considerate of everyone's point of views
- Support the agency's senior team in reporting on social media data
- Possess a working knowledge of digital media basics
- Manage the accurate collection of campaign results
- Participate in agency training sessions to improve marketing knowledge
- Responsible for execution of all agency social media processes and procedures required for moving work through the agency effectively and efficiently
- Project manage all social media client deliverables and communicate with clients throughout the process
- Oversees quality control of projects, and notifies supervisor of any potential issues
- Attend or lead meetings, bringing necessary documents, and provide comprehensive recap and next steps to both agency Client Strategist and/or Account Manager
Desired Skills and Experience
You should have experience with:
- Writing exceptionally engaging social media content
- Conceptualizing social media campaigns and contests and executing all facets to bring the campaigns to life
- Social media scheduling tools (e.g. Falcon, HootSuite or other)
- Online analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Facebook brand Page creation, strategy, and management
- Twitter business account creation, strategy, and management
- Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Blogger
- Contests and promotion platforms that integrate with Facebook
- Writing updates for social media channels
- Writing blog posts and articles
- Creative capabilities to create customized and personalized videos and images (including proficiency in Photoshop and experience in AfterEffects)
You must be able to come to work from our headquarters in Fort Lauderdale. No telecommuting.
Education: Bachelor's required, degree in marketing, journalism, public relations or business preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate other work-related successes including providing writing samples and social media campaign samples that you conceived and executed
- Excellent spelling/grammar
- Self-starter who can operate independently as well as in a team
- Strong focus on strengthening relationships with clients
- Be personally accountable for finishing projects within required time limits
- Communicate openly with manager and team members
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Must have good time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to provide at least two references from previous employers
Job Type: Full-time
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Social Media Content Development: 4 years
- Social Media Advertising: 4 years
- Social Media Management: 4 years
Bullseye Strategy is a marketing agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL servicing clients all over the world. Bullseye helps companies harness the power of digital and emerging media to acquire new customers and grow their relationships with existing customers. We work with a wide array of clients from different industries including entertainment, technology, healthcare, consumer products, and e-commerce on business to consumer as well as business to business marketing initiatives.
We customize strategic, integrated digital marketing initiatives that may include Media Planning & Buying, Social Media Marketing, Partnership Marketing, Email Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing and more. We take a holistic approach to marketing and believe every client has unique needs - there is no one-size fits all approach from our team. We believe in alignment with our clients and know that data tells the story.
Exceptional results are the constant - the path to get there is specifically tailored to meet each of our client's unique goals.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 12:42:55 PDT