Java/.NET CORE/C# Software Developer
Only US Citizens or Permanent Residents
The Java/.NET/C# Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. In this crucial role, you will be involved with the design, development, testing, and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, windows services, Rest services, and windows applications for both internal and external customers. The Senior Developer will also be a part of maturing and evolving a very new enterprise system and development processes.
• Work in small cross functional teams to develop solutions for the enterprise• Contribute ways to improve the development processes and technology• Responsible for the project from start to support• Positive attitude and the desire to make everyone around them a success• Work in a constantly changing and evolving environment• Lead other developers and do peer reviews• Maintain technical documentation• Analyze, design, and develop computer systems and programs; assist users in troubleshooting system problems• Perform complex technical tasks accurately and within defined deadlines• Maintain effective cooperative working relationships
- 5+ Experience with Java, Eclipse, and TomCat
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to make sound decisions.
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Solid understanding of design patterns and SOLID principles
- LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, NHibernate or other OR/M
- 8+ C#, .Net Experience
- 8+ Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP, REST), WCF and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with concurrent development source control (TFS) and continuous integration
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Support and maintenance of existing systems
- Unit testing and mocking are pluses
- 5+ Years Enterprise Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field.
- Technical Lead experience
Only US Citizens or Permanent Residents
Applicant Insight, a New Port Richey (Tampa) FL emergent company, specializing in Background Screening, Forms Automation and Insurance Appointment services, is expanding its IT department. It has an agile shop focusing on rewriting its current software offerings. Its technology includes but not limited to .net core, C#; Java; Service Broker; Angular; Rest; JSON; HTML5; Click Once apps; WCF; SSIS; SQL 2008-2012-2014; MongoDB, Microstrategy for BI and reporting; Greatplains for finance; TFS for dev, QA and project office; and Cherwell for production support, CRM and training. Applicant Insight has 31 IT members.
About Applicant Insight:
Established in 1990 and headquartered in New Port Richey, FL, Applicant Insight, Inc. is a single source provider of workforce screening solutions for businesses in both regulated and non-regulated industries for over 25 years. Applicant Insight currently manages programs for many of the most visible companies in the US, and regularly consults with major national employers and associations to develop employment screening solutions that are cost-effective, compliant, and address corporate goals and regulatory requirements.
Ai's background screening solutions are accredited by the Background Screening Credentialing Council (BSCC), as recognized by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS).
Applicant Insight proactively advocates for key industry initiatives through ongoing leadership and involvement in professional organizations including but not limited to: the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS), The Securities and Insurance Licensing Association (SILA), the HR-XML Consortium, and the Substance Abuse Program Administrators Association (SAPAA).
As a complete provider of background screening, drug and alcohol testing, occupational health services, reporting, program management solutions, forms automation, insurance industry automated appointments workflow, agent self-pay, and vendor management programs, Ai holds a marketplace niche at building thorough and compliant programs that cross multiple service lines. Our position as a single-source provider of the complete range of workforce screening requirements is unique to the industry, allowing our partners to find ways to cut costs by consolidating their screening services under one partner.
New Port Richey, FL
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 17:47:43 PDT