Applicants must have a BS and 0-7 years of experience in industry. Embedded and Analog/Mixed Signal system analysis and/or hardware design and test experience is desired. Candidates must have a theoretical background through coursework or commensurate industry experience in one (or more) of the following areas:
• Sensor Systems/Subsystems Design
• Sensor and communications signal processing and algorithm development
• Data Analysis Scripting language (e.g. Matlab, Python or MathCAD)
• Embedded C/C++ Applications
• Firmware Design for Xilinx or Altera FPGA platforms
• Sensor & Communications Theory & Analysis
• Sensor System/Subsystem Test Equipment
• Analog/Mixed Signal Design
Applicant shall have experience developing white papers and analysis presenting concepts and possible solutions to technical problems.
Common responsibilities will include the following activities:
- Hardware and embedded software design and development for microprocessor/microcontroller applications.
- Processor system design including: segmentation of processing requirements into firmware (VHDL) and software (C) elements, estimation of hardware requirements to support system performance goals, and processor hardware selection.
- Analog and mixed signal circuit and assembly design and testing.
- Application development in VHDL and embedded logic design for Xilinx or Altera FPGA applications.
- Supporting all phases of detailed system and subsystem hardware development activities, including upfront analysis, prototyping and end item development and evaluation in laboratory and field test environments.
- Hands on lab testing of in house developed electronics hardware.
- Analysis of measured data from laboratory and/or field testing of in-house develop hardware and systems. Comparison of expected performance or truth data to actual measured performance.
Ideal candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize work and maximize productivity. Candidate will be self-motivated and free-thinking individual capable of technical discussion, complex problem solving and scrutinizing prior assumptions. The candidate will have a personal interest in growing into a role of technical leadership.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and will be required to obtain a security clearance.
Qualified candidates may send completed application via http://tscphaseiv.iapplicants.com
Technology Service Corporation (TSC), an Engineering Services Provider providing Radar & Sensor technology, Algorithm & Software development, Modeling & Simulation, Test & Evaluation, Element-Level and AEGIS Certification, Systems and System Safety Engineering services to the U.S.
Mon, 21 Aug 2017 06:51:13 PDT