ECC SERVICE TEAM LEAD
JOB NO.: 91906-AS
Work Type: Staff-Full Time
Categories: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems/Technology
Employment Class: Academic Staff-Renewable
Position Vacancy ID: 91906-AS
Working Title: ECC Service Team Lead
Official Title: SR IS SPECIALIST(S45BN)
Hiring Department: A067130-INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY/ENTERPRISE/PCS
Anticipated Begin Date: OCTOBER 22, 2017
Term: This is a renewable appointment.
Minimum $85,000 ANNUAL (12 months)
Depending on Qualifications
Degree and Area of Specialization:
No degree required.
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience:
* Seven years of experience as part of a team providing and supporting IT Services in an enterprise environment
* Demonstrated experience managing cloud service adoption, e.g., Office 365
* Experience managing IT vendor relationships
* Demonstrated commitment to customer service and customer engagement
* Demonstrated experience developing successful partnerships and collaborations with other IT service providers, partners, and vendors
* Experience managing IT projects in an enterprise environment
* Three years of experience managing IT services in a higher education environment
* Three years of experience managing (i.e. operating, provisioning, securing) messaging services (i.e., email, instant messaging) and document collaboration services in an enterprise environment
* Experience in change management (technical and organizational) that demonstrates the ability to evaluate proposed changes for their benefits and risks related to service delivery
The Division of Information Technology (DoIT) provides information technology services to UW-Madison, UW System campuses, UW System Administration, and other associated agencies. DoIT employs approximately 900 people and operates with an annual budget of over $100 million dollars. The position is located within the Productivity & Collaborative Solutions Group (PCS), a member of DoIT's Enterprise Internet Services Department. For more information, please visit our website: https://it.wisc.edu/.
The Electronic Collaboration and Communication (ECC) Service Team Lead leads a team of professionals who manage and support enterprise IT services delivered to UW Madison faculty, staff, and students. These services include Office 365 and its associated applications; email relay, security, and reputation management; account provisioning and management; service integration; and delegated administration tools for our campus IT partners. The ECC Service Team Lead directs the operational planning and project activities of the team; manages the operational, financial, and service delivery activities of the team; manages vendor and customer engagements; and manages enterprise level projects that span UW Madison campus and UW System.
Please note that DoIT is not able to provide sponsorship for this position.
Instructions to applicants:
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must upload a resume and cover letter. Your cover letter should specifically address the Required Qualifications listed in the Relevant Work Experience section.
Additional Link: Full Position Details
NOTE: A Period of Evaluation will be Required
The University of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains current campus safety and disciplinary policies, crime statistics for the previous 3 calendar years, and on-campus student housing fire safety policies and fire statistics for the previous 3 calendar years. UW-Madison will provide a paper copy upon request; please contact the University of Wisconsin Police Department.
Advertised: Aug 28 2017 Central Daylight Time
Application Close: Sep 25 2017 11:55 PM Central Daylight Time