Front End Architect
** This position will require the successful candidate to obtain a Secret Clearance if the candidate doesn't hold an active Secret Clearance currently.
Out of area canddiates would be considered if they are willing to relocate to the Chicago area.
We are seeking a Front End Architect to join our client's team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications of a sophisticated nature. Candidates should have extensive experience mentoring junior developers and acting as the lead on various large scale projects.
A portfolio will be required as part of the interview process.
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms
- Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity
- Integrate web sites with other computer applications
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Previous experience in web development or other related fields
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Performance Resources delivers consulting services, technical staffing and global outsourced solutions to a wide range of industries. Performance Resources works with clients to ensure their critical business needs are met. Performance Resources provides staff augmentation services throughout the United States, Europe and Asia. With a deep internal resource pool, clients have come to depend on the rapid response to their requirements. Positions covered via the staff-augmentation group range from Level 1 Support to Sr. Architects including personnel with cutting edge technologies.
In addition to awesome opportunities, Performance Resources offers direct deposit, benefits, 401k plan and the opportunity to join our professional family.
Mon, 28 Aug 2017 07:38:16 PDT