Client Services Manager
Responsible for securing new business opportunities while maintaining key existing accounts. The Client Services Manager performs a wide range of duties including, but not limited to, the following.
The Client Services Department is responsible for the daily interface with customers, coordinating order requirements for the customer and associated account personnel. Develop quotes, enter orders, coordinate specification development for fabrication and/or distributed items, and assist on special projects as necessary. Complete follow up with job completion, i.e. order acknowledgements and special requirements to ensure customer requirements have been met or exceeded.
• Collaborate with Project Management Team to develop and present accurate and timely quotations to clients.
• Meet or exceed all sales goals by advancing complete product/service offerings within the company portfolio.
• Actively identify and close new business opportunities while incrementally growing business through current key account base.
• Follow the philosophies of the organization to effectively sell/detail product line features and benefits to multi-unit QSR (quick service restaurant) clients (i.e., corporate partners and large franchise accounts) by utilizing proper sales techniques (probing, qualifying, needs assessment, supporting and closing).
• Drive a sense of urgency with key stakeholders both internal and external to accelerate purchasing decisions.
• Overcome client objections to move the sales process forward.
• Present and negotiate proposals, and effectively differentiate company's complete product offerings.
• Build consultative relationships with QSR industry thought leaders, corporate accounts, purchasing organizations, and franchisees.
• Document and track new business opportunities, generated leads, closed new business, and converted accounts via the current CRM (Customer Resource Management) platform.
• Progressively interact with internal personnel and leadership team members including: Manufacturing, Purchasing, Credit, Engineering, Brand Fulfillment, Warranty, Transportation, and Installation.
• Accurately and in a timely manner transition closed new business to the Project Management Team while promoting collaborative efforts through the installation process.
• Participate in team oriented weekly meetings.
• Review contract terms with Director of National Accounts to ensure compliance with corporate policy.
• Act as the face of the organization from the client's perspective.
• Resolve customer complaints in accordance with company policy, and advise sales management promptly of any key situations that may impact profitability and overall partner working relationships.
• Inform customer of equipment revision/change policies.
• Maintain/increase knowledge of industry landscape including: GPO's (group purchasing organizations), and industry trends, risks, and competitive threats.
• Attend and actively participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed.
• Adapt to job changing requirements and customer expectations.
• Propose new ideas, programs, and policy enhancements to supervisor.
About N. Wasserstrom and Sons
N. Wasserstrom & Sons began as a local, family-run business and has steadily grown to become one of the largest suppliers of food service products. With over a century of experience and a team of more than 1500 dedicated associates, Wasserstrom remains a family owned and operated company offering products and services that are second to none.
Why work at N. Wasserstrom & Sons? In addition to a solid benefits package and paid time off, we offer:
On the job training
Retirement investing through 401(k) & Profit Sharing
Wellness program with Interactive Health Services
High tenure rate
AT&T/ Verizon discounts
Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits
Short/long term disability benefits
Flexible spending accounts
Paid time off (40 hours in your first year!)
Strong corporate culture focusing on the core values of integrity, accountability and consistency
If you would like to explore a possible fit with our dynamic and growing company, please apply. No phone calls please. N. Wasserstrom & Sons is an EEO/AA M/F/Vet/Disability employer. We participate in E-Verify. We will only consider those applicants who use our online job application at
Join our Talent Network!
No phone calls please.
Sun, 27 Aug 2017 13:02:00 PDT