Property Manager -LCAM
Starting base salary for this position will be based on experience.
The Property Manager is fully accountable for all property operations. The purpose of the Manager is to effectively manage and coordinate activities and available resources in order to accomplish property, Board, and developer objectives. The Property Manager works to minimize property operation expenses while maintaining a quality product.
Essential Functions of the Property Manager :
• Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, ADA, Fair Credit Reporting Act and all other Federal, State and Local laws pertaining to Multi-Family Housing, Real Estate and License law.
• The Property Manager will assist in budget preparation as well as maintain expenses within the budget guidelines. Ensure that all assessments are collected, posted, and deposited on a daily basis. Perform weekly property inspections and enforce adherence to all by-laws and rules and regulations.
• Produce and maintain Professional /Accurate/ Comprehensive records and assure that all vendors are on the approved vendor list and that references have been checked and current insurance certificates are on file.
• Review code, approve all invoices, and submit to accountant each week for payment processing. Ensure that all invoices are correct prior to submitting to accountant for payment. Aggressively handle the collection of all delinquent accounts, informing the Board and working with legal counsel when approved.
• Review monthly financial statements for re classes or corrections.
• Prepare monthly financial letters and supplemented reports and present to Board of Directors
• All other duties as needed and assigned
Desired skills and other qualifications:
Must have a Florida Condominium Association Management License
3-5 years HOA management experience minimum
Familiarity with property accounting programs (preferably TOPS & Yardi)
Comparable experience in AP/AR
Working knowledge of variance reports
Flexible work attitude
Excellent communication skills
Well versed in providing Top- Notch Customer Service!!
!WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING EMPLOYER PAID MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, 401 K OPTIONS, STD & LIFE INSURANCE !
We are where your future starts!
Our open door policies and aggressive career path development ensure our Team Members reach their full potential.!
Come be a part of our TEAM!
***CONDOMINIUM CONCEPTS MANAGEMENT IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE***
West Palm Beach, FL
Sun, 27 Aug 2017 12:54:05 PDT