Data EntryClerk / Typist
Step By Step, Inc. is looking for a phenomenal person to join our recruitment and training team. The Data Entry Clerk/Typist will report directly to the Recruitment/Development Coordinator. This position assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Recruitment and Development department.
To perform the Data Entry Clerk/Typist job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
- Maintain employee training files, training database and applicant tracking system.
- Prepare periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Periodically audits the database to ensure accuracy.
- Track employee physicals and mandatory training records.
- Maintain training files in compliance with applicable Agency and legal requirements.
- Schedule employees to attend training sessions.
- Maintain ATS on a daily basis. Manages the flow of paper applications.
- Mails out the candidate offer or declination letter as requested and tracks return.
- Prepares paperwork required for new hires and establishes training file.
- Conduct pre-employment checks and faxes background checks to the appropriate HR personnel.
- Participates on various committees.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to type a minimum of 50 WPM.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.19 /hour
Education and/or Experience:
All applicants must have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of two years clerical and data-entry experience.
Step By Step, Inc is a residential provider service agency providing quality supports and supervision to people with physical and cognitive disabilities . Step By Step, Inc. has provided community support services to children and adults in Pennsylvania with mental illness, intellectual disabilities and autism for 40 years. We are a non-profit agency committed to enhancing the quality of life and personal growth of those we serve.
Step By Step provides services to more than 2,000 individuals, in the Northeast, Southeast, Lehigh Valley and Western regions of Pennsylvania. The Agency is a Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare (DPW) funded program with more than 25 distinct services, which are offered to 14 counties in the Commonwealth. Step By Step, Inc. is an Equal Oppurtunity Employer.
Upper Darby, PA
Sun, 27 Aug 2017 10:51:27 PDT