Jr. Systems Administrator
Jr. Systems Administrator
We are looking for a Jr System Administrator who not only has a passion for technology and systems management but also enjoys solving problems, working with end users and being a hands-on contributor to the team. Our organization is a growing architecture firm in downtown Boston. We're in immediate need to make a hire and want the ideal candidate to start away. The position joins a tight-knit team of 4 reporting to VP of IT.
- Supporting and managing Active Directory 2008 including permissions and policies
- Managing Symantec Backup Exec (v. 12.5)
- Spam filter support and management
- Windows Server management and support including upgrades and installations
- Daily support for 200+ users, including network crashes and support
- Windows XP desktop and laptop troubleshooting
- A minimum of 1 yrs of systems management experience in a corporate environment
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows and Office 2007
- A high level of attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Proven communication and customer service skills
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science preferred
To apply, please submit a copy of your resume: email@example.com
For questions, please call 617-250-1000. There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you'll love. As one of the area's largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Since 1996, Professional Staffing Group ("PSG") has been committed to excellence in staffing services. PSG is one of Massachusetts' largest staffing firms. It is our pleasure to provide service to many of the area's most desirable employers and fulfill their staffing needs throughout the world. While we have the deep resources which allow us to manage large staffing programs, we also have a structure which allows us to get to know each job seeker individually, and a culture which drives us to match candidates with jobs they love. We are big enough to serve you and small enough to know you.
PSG is committed to excellence in customer service. For many years PSG has enthusiastically followed an award-winning system of measuring the quality and loyalty of our client and candidate relationships. Our system is based on a net promoter score methodology. We want to know what we did right, and what we could do better next time - if you're a client, a job seeker, or a temporary employee, your experience with PSG matters to us!
Sun, 27 Aug 2017 17:21:58 PDT