Title: Project Manager
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Permanent Hire
Compensation: $100K to $110K
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Business Analyst in Miami, FL
Work Experience Requirements:
Due to ongoing expansion we need experienced professionals to project manage the delivery of our world-class CRM, Online Charging, Billing, Mediation, Provisioning and Interconnect solutions and liaise with customers, system implementer, business managers and our development teams.
Role will include:
- Ensure the successful delivery of fixed priced end to end projects and implementations to time, specification and budget and ensure that they are of the highest quality.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of delivery, including managing scope, budget and plan strictly against contract.
- Ensure that projects are managed in accordance with the Project Delivery Methodology.
- Highly hands-on role, requiring Project Manager to manage projects and teams including business analysts, application configuration, product testing, software delivery, system installation and change management.
- Negotiate, manage and resolve technical scope items with customers.
- Overall commercial responsibility for the project.
- Identify and win potential incremental business with the client. Drive customer satisfaction quality levels and ensure best practice is achieved.
- Manage disputes with the client and internal teams/people and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Manage a successful transition from delivery into support and be responsible for system stability for the first 3 months after go-live.
- Inspire, coach and motivate all members of the project team.
- Build senior level client relationships across the client organization.
- Lead business improvements initiatives within the services division to ensure customer retention.
- Projects will be Miami based with some international travel.
- Experience of delivering CRM and Billing Solutions in the telecoms domain.
- Proven record of delivering fixed priced projects on time, budget and quality.
- Proven record of managing serious disputes and achieving positive outcomes.
- Proven record of achieving incremental sales and achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Familiarity with project planning and tracking tools such as MS Project
- Working knowledge of the Software Development life cycle using waterfall or agile methodologies.
- At least 5 years full time project management.
Desirable Technical background to include:
- Business Analysis
- Line Management
Experience Required Competencies/capabilities ? behavioral
- Excellent communication skills
- Dispute Management & strong commercial awareness
- Problem solving skills
- Team motivation
- Organization skills and flexibility
- The ability to produce clear and concise project documentation
Our benefits package includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits
401K Retirement Plan
And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Sun, 27 Aug 2017 02:10:15 PDT