Sr. Java Developer - FL
Provides leadership, technical expertise and business knowledge spanning many processing platforms in the efforts of detailed design and development and/or support activities within the SOA development team.
- Expert SOA development resource.
- Directs, plans, manages, schedules and reports status on the efforts involved in the development, implementation, support and maintenance of systems across internal development platforms.
- Interacts with customers and other Systems department personnel to design, develop and maintain business applications that effectively support the Operations business customers
- Proactively identifies opportunities to apply technologies to business processes
- Conversant in multiple development platforms.
- Strong analysis and design skills with a focus on system design, flow and performance.
- J2EE application development (Java, EJB, JMS, JSP, Servlets)
- Experience with Hibernate and Spring 3-5 years
- J2EE application servers (IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss)
- Relational databases (DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase)
- Interfacing with external systems through messaging mechanisms (JMS, MQSeries)
- 12 years of experience working with ORM tools (Hibernate, JPA, etc.)
- Experience with Unix platforms (e.g., AIX, Solaris, Linux)
- Experience developing in XML-related technologies (e.g., XML, DTD, XML Schema, XSLT, XQuery, XPath)
- Experience developing web services & related technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, WS-I Basic Profile)
- Experience with design patterns (e.g., Gang of Four (GoF), J2EE, Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Experience with Eclipse-based IDE''s (preferably Rational Application Developer or WebSphere Development Studio)
- Agile Methodology Experience as a team member a plus
- Jira/Bamboo/GIT Experience also a plus
- Mulesoft Development Experience also a plus
- Mulseoft Development Experience a plus
HCR Group places both direct hire personnel and consultants around the country.
Sat, 26 Aug 2017 08:48:41 PDT