Machine Learning Engineer
Are you excited by applying machine learning to solve real-world problems? Have you experienced analyzing and modeling terabytes of text, images, and other types of data? Our R&D group is utilizing machine learning technology to various business areas with wide ranging exciting projects like natural language processing and image recognition.
- Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of Mathway's business data to improve our existing systems and our user's experience.
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive new feature creation.
- Prototype machine learning models by using high-level modeling languages such as R or in languages such as Python with Tensorflow.
- Interact with software and business groups to develop an understanding of their business requirements and operational processes.
- Bachelors degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years' experience building machine learning models and coding, experience building, iterating, and validating models. Limited professional experience may be considered if candidate can demonstrate a deep interest and core understanding of machine learning principles including neural networks.
- Experience with Tensorflow or other comparable computational framework.
- Proficiency in Python required
- Deep understanding of current applied machine learning techniques specifically applications involving RNNs, CNNs, and reinforcement learning.
- Master's/PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field and 1+ years of industry experience, or a Master's degree in the related fields with 3+ years of industry experience
- 3+ years' experience building machine learning models and coding, prefer experience with big data and analytics
- Experience with distributed machine learning systems and Google's Tensorflow.
- Experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment
Salary and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 100% company paid benefits package (for employee) including medical, dental, vision, life & disability
- Fast paced, dynamic, modern work environment w/ free food and drink
Mathway provides students with the tools they need to understand and solve their math problems. With millions of users and billions of problems solved, Mathway is the #1 problem solving resource available for students, parents, and teachers.
Our long-term goal is to provide instant assistance with any math problem, using the simplest interface possible, across the most commonly used platforms available. Mathway is an ambitious, long-term creative endeavor that will deliver increasing features and functionality over the years to come.
We are always seeking highly motivated and talented individuals to help us create, test, and market technology that solves problems for millions of students around the world. If you have the skills and enthusiasm to thrive in a dynamic environment, we can offer you a challenging and exciting career.
Center Valley, PA
Sat, 26 Aug 2017 07:00:08 PDT