Mechanical Engineering - Design
Our Design Engineers enjoy a special position and opportunity to be dynamic leaders participating in customer product definition, ground-up system design, and solution development. You will work with other engineers in multiple disciplines to define and coordinate the best solution for our customers.
- Expert in 3D design, using Autodesk INVENTOR
- Understand the company technology in detail
- Become a source of knowledge and guidelines for others
- Create Models, assembly drawings and BOM
- Help purchasing to procure the correct items in a timely manner
- Design products and systems based on sales requirements.
- Collaborate with the IJ White Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical Support Teams
- Evaluate and Integrate the latest technology from our partners for the best solution
- Sought after internally and externally as a valued consultant
- Report to the Director of Engineering and work closely with Upper Management.
- Work with a creative and dynamic Engineering Group.
- Have input in new product design as well support existing product lines.
- Participate in exciting R & D team projects
- Engineering Degree: BSME or MSME
- 2+ years experience in engineering design
- Strong Math and Analytical Abilities
- CAD: Proficiency in AutoCAD Inventor is a must
- Experience and knowledge in metal fabrication and the use of CNC machines
- Understanding of HVAC and Industrial Refrigeration a plus
We look forward to receiving your resume. Be assured that it will be kept in strictest confidence and given our prompt consideration.
Local applicants only, please. Relocation expenses are not reimbursed.
Sat, 26 Aug 2017 06:29:10 PDT