Mechanical Engineer (SolidWorks)
Seeking a Mechanical Engineer with SolidWorks drafting skills. This position entails technical work in the design and development of mechanical systems and equipment components for our machinery, and modifying our current systems.
Email resume to recruitmentMC@careersourcerc.com for consideration.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Develop detailed designs drawings and specifications for our companies utilizing industry software for all design and drafting
• Assist management in the design, development and testing of equipment
• Layout and draw schematic, or angle views to depict functional our companies relationships of components, assemblies, systems, and machines
• Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, layout, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other issues
• Modify and revise designs to correct operational deficiencies or to reduce production problems
• Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for components or machinery using computer-assisted equipment
• Design scale full size blueprints of specialty vehicles and their components and systems
• Prepare cost and materials estimates or project schedules (bill of materials)
Education and Requirements
• Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering.
• At least three years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer.
• Three years' experience in SolidWorks. 2016 or 2017 preferable.
• Must have knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in assembling vehicle components, precision technical plans, blueprints, drawing, and models.
At CareerSource we specialize in talent. Our network of career development professionals works directly with employers to align their demand for skilled talent with the needs of Floridians seeking employment and career development opportunities.
Sat, 26 Aug 2017 08:03:07 PDT