SENIOR MQ ENTERPRISE ENGINEER
~~SENIOR MQ ENTERPRISE ENGINEER - MIDDLEWARE FORTUNE 100 FIRM
NEEDS A "SOLUTIONS ENGINEER" THAT KNOWS HOW TO DELIVER SOLUTIONS
FIANICIAL A HUGE PLUS!!!!
NO -REMOTE AT ALL ONLY NEW YORK CITY
• THIS GROWING ENGINEERING MQ TEAM NEEDS A SUPERIOR MQ ENTERPRISE ENGINEER
• THAT UNDERSTANDS AND HAS HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE WITH DELIVERING SOLUTIONS
• THIS MQ ENGINNER UNDERSTANDS CONCEPTS FROM INCEPTIONS.
• THIS MQ ENGINEER HAS BEEN A BUISNESS ANYLIST IN THE WORLD OF MIDDLWARE SPECIALIZING IN MQ.
• THIS MQ ENGINEER MUST KNOW AND HAS WORKED AND DEVELOPED WORKFLOW IN AUTOMATING:
• KSH PYTHON, PERL,JAVA C#,SCRIPT,.NET TO AND HAS DELIVERED ENTERPRISE BUISNESS PROCESS TO MANAGE /MONITOR MQ ON A UNIX PLATFORM
• MUST UNDERSTAND BUISNESS RQUIRMENTS AND BUISNESS DEPENDENCES
• MUST KNOW SCRIPTING AND AUTOMATION ON UNIX PLATFORMS
• MUST HAVE Project Management skills with leadership capabilities and BE BUISNESS SAVY AND HAS WORKE WITH MULTIPLE GROUPS (DEVELOPMENT STORGE ADMINISTRATION ETC.)
YOU NEED TO KNOW AND MUST HAVE THE BELOW THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS"
• WMQ 7.x, WMB (IIB) 7 or higher.
• KNOWLEDGE AND WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF OPEN SOURSE MESSEGING :Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Zero MQ, Active MQ
• Advanced MQ troubleshooting techniques with IBM PMR problem determination and troubleshooting process WMQ Clustering / Distributed Queuing / Pub-Sub' Programming experience with WMQ API's
• MQ topology design
• WMQ Configuring / Administering, WMQ Security
• WMQ Monitoring / Troubleshooting /Performance
• WMQ Additional Experience - FTE / MQTT / PCF / .NET / JAVA / JMS.
• Programming Skills / Infrastructure Architecture
• OS Skills / Network / Scripting
• Work with application development team on the proper use of WebSphere MQ and the WebSphere MQ APIs
• Expertise in MQSC and PCF commands
• Must be proficient in the writing/editing for rapid automation
• WMQ experience is a MUST
• WMB (IIB) flow design. Understanding of SWIFT, FIX helpful.
• Up to date experience with WMQ 7.x and WMB (IIB) 7 or higher.
• KNOWLEDGE of open source messaging platforms like Kafka, Rabbit MQ, Zero MQ, Active MQ a plus.
• Advanced MQ troubleshooting techniques with IBM PMR problem determination /troubleshooting process a must.
• Strong in using MQSC and PCF commands
• Respond to performance related requests from application teams /
• Respond to system API and performance related queries from application developers
• Ability to work on medium to large scale projects
• This team designs and implements middleware solutions using WMQ, IIB (WMB), RabbitMQ, JBOSS, JMS, ActiveMQ
• This team communicates on a daily basis with different teams in their organization (Storage, DBA's, Networking, Administrators etc.) as well as customer facing teams
• The role includes a mix of WMQ Engineering, Programming, Developer and Business Partnership and Customer Interaction.
• Team work and collaboration are the core to their success and growth.
**THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVES**
• We are looking for a WMQ Middleware Engineer who is highly organized, efficient, and has a proven track record with full project life cycle experience.
• Candidates must be able to drive projects to completion.
• A self-starter with a sense of ownership and autonomy having a high success rate with completion of their projects.
• Candidates needs experience working with diverse customers including financial firms globally.
• Must have the ability to liaison and communicate with various teams from diverse groups i.e.: development teams, infrastructure teams, business groups, Clients and Customers.
• The candidate must have excellent Written, Verbal and Visual Documentation skills
• Important to understand how to work through language and cultural barriers as well as through global time zone differences.
• Excellent Analytical and Troubleshooting skills a must!
• The perfect candidate will have Enterprise WMQ, Programming and Middleware experience.
• Customer interaction skills a must.
• You will work with this very energetic and active group of experienced WMQ Middleware Engineers that are very technical and customer friendly.
• You and your family receive a Comprehensive Medical Benefit Package that starts the day you join.
• NO MONEY comes out of your paycheck for you and your family
• My client offers all company paid benefits (insurance, 4 weeks' vacation, etc.)
• Relocation within the United States is also provided( USA and CANADA )
• Please do not call if you are a third party vendor (AGENCY).
• NO AGENCIES OR HEADHUNTERS
• Please send a resume to Sheryl@tcpath.com and call me 212-972-1144 at the same time.
• NO REMOTE-ON-SITE ONLY( NYC)
• THIS IS an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
• PLEASE READ THE ROLE AND CALL US 212-972-1144
• Please do not call if you are a third party vendor or if you are international.
• Consultants that are looking for a "lifestyle" change are more than welcome to apply to this prestigious technology financial global firm opening
• Please email to Sheryl@tcpath.com if you fit this role
Call Sheryl, LLC / TCP, Inc.
Phone: (212) 972-1144
CALL SHERYL PLACES PERMENANT and CONSULTING TECHNICAL CANDIDATES FOR 39 YEARS
All Candidates are placed in enterprise large sale environments within the Financial/Investment firms in The United States, Brazil and London. Call Sheryl, LLC staffs all technology candidates with a focus on Network, AIX Solaris and Linux Personal ,Cloud, AUTOMATION,,Big Data, BladeLogic BMC PRODUCTS Cloud, Open stack, Automation, AWS ,MQ MIDDLEWARE ,BLADELOGIC,DEV-OPS,, Storage, Network Security, Hardware Database Unix Administrators Performance Experts ,Linux, Solaris AIX Microsoft Engineers, Market Data Engineers, HARDWARE, Telecomm Engineers, and Monitoring Experts, Developers with a slant towards internals, to name a few. We are experts in our field. Call Sheryl opened in December 1983 and continues to staff to the largest and the most prestigious firms in the world
Call Sheryl, LLC / TCP, Inc.
Phone: (212) 972-1144
New York, NY
Sat, 26 Aug 2017 17:35:03 PDT