Ensure customer and company objectives for a project are met at the prescribed quality, time, and costs
- Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of an engineering project
- Translate concepts and information into images
- Apply design and engineering principals
- Develop project plans, priorities, and communicate changes as well as report progress
- Manage difficult or emotional situations, respond promptly and meet commitments.
- Meet challenges with resourcefulness and innovation
- Own financial outcomes of projects
- Contact customers to coordinate and manage projects as well as expectations
- Provide information required for GRC to assemble a quote
- Identify and prevent long term issues that could arise.
- Look at current offerings and suggest enhancement for future programs
- Exercise creativity in problem solving.
- Translate objectives into tasks.
- Assess benefits and potential negative outcomes for decisions
- Understand standard products and how to apply them in meeting customer requirements
- Independence/Ownership: Makes decisions and acknowledges mistakes
- Manage Projects: Creates timelines and critical paths to establish milestones and completion dates
- Political Awareness: Recognizes opportunities as well as potential problems with a decision
- Customer Focus: Ensure customer requirements are understood and deliverables are agree on
- Collaborates: Works effectively with people outside the department to achieve best
- Bachelors of Engineering degree or equivalent and 3-7 years of experience
- Knowledge of Pro E Design software; MRP Manufacturing software; and Microsoft Office
- Automotive supplier experience
GRC is a leader in developing and producing control cables and actuators for many diverse applications and industries around the world. We have achieved this position through our knowledgeable team that continually displays an attitude focused on helping you. We are driven every day to make GRC a better company and be a worry-free partner to our customers.
Founded in solving problems, we strive to create an environment that continues in this tradition, developing all aspects of our business and bringing new solutions to tomorrows challenges. For example, industry globalization is a challenge today that is driving learning and improvement in our support services worldwide. At GRC when we encounter such a challenge, we always believe there is a better way, so we learn, we improve, we watch our results and we never give up until our stakeholders are satisfied.
Through diverse capabilities we are able to complement our product solutions with the manufacturing process to create a total cost solution that meets our stringent quality and safety expectations. We are proud that we can make a difference to the customers we serve and of the many industry-first products that we have been involved in from our inception.
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 12:15:20 PDT