Reporting to the Director, Program Management, supports the design and commercialization aspects of key new products with responsibility for driving collaboration of cross-functional product commercial teams. Acts as the internal liaison between Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, and Information Technology for the purpose of scheduling projects, driving the timely launch of projects, budgeting resources, driving accountability, and reporting on the progress of several projects that are simultaneously being prepared for commercialization.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Core team member/project manager of significant and complex strategic projects.
Direct responsibility for delivering key focus products on time, within budget and with minimal long term sustaining engineering required.
2. Interfaces with all levels of staff and management in the negotiation and exchange of information. Develops and cultivates cross departmental relationships. Develops and maintains detailed project schedules and budgets for assigned projects. Drives the tactical project execution and cross functional accountability for deliverable completion. Routinely reports on the status of the project relative to the schedule and budgets.
3. Ensures design control requirements are met for project. Ensures a quality focus and customer needs are met.
4. Schedules and conducts Team meetings, Design Reviews, Vendor Review Meetings and other cross functional meetings, as needed. Documents the proceedings and follows up on any incomplete action items.
5. Assists in the creation of accurate forecasts for products and works cross functionally to ensure the delivery of those forecasts.
1. Ability to effectively lead, direct, and motivate a project team in a highly matrixed organization. Must possess strong design talent and analytic ability for problem solving.
2. Must possess strong knowledge of general project management techniques.
3. Ability to balance team leadership responsibilitites while still effectively operating as an individual contributor. Must possess a hands-on approach.
4. Ability to influence at all levels of an organization. Excellent negotiation, facilitation, collaboration, and problem solving skills. Innovative, self motivated, high energy and results driven.
5. Highly flexible and adaptable. Diplomatic and tactful.
6. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Bachelor's degree preferred
Project Management Professional (PMP) and Six Sigma Lean Black belt Certification preferred.
3+ years of leadership experience in managing complex projects across multiple disciplines
Excellent communication skills, strategy, and influencing skills. Knowledgeable of Orthopedic Product lines especially Reconstruction (Knees and Hips)
Millennium Search is a premier staffing and employment solutions provider. We specialize in placing qualified candidates in the following fields:
Millennium Search offers augmented staffing services and employment solutions for all companies with a reliable high-quality solution to enhance business development. While hiring smart is a key performance indicator for maintaining a competitive edge in today's business world, we offer a variety of ways to utilize our services which is as follows: Temporary Only Temporary to Permanent Permanent Placement/Direct Hire Our vision is to fulfill the promise with providing completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise and information. Develop visibility to generate new business opportunities for our candidates with our clients, while leveraging existing relationships to expand into global and emerging markets. We are optimistic and encouraged with our vision to be a well rounded staffing and solutions provider, and we look forward to developing strong business relationships with our candidates and clients by remaining loyal and conducting business with a strong ethical emphasis.
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 05:49:14 PDT