Software Implementation Specialist - Point of Sale
NOTES: PLEASE READ:
Office is in Fort Mill, SC. This is NOT a remote job. Must commute to the office!
Salary Range: 30 - 40K per year
Monday through Friday with room to grow!
The Point of Sale implementation technician is a dual role position performing scheduled daily duties for new customer implementations, as well as responding to incoming support requests. This work is performed in a dynamic environment where priorities are often shifting rapidly. The candidate must be able to manage shifting priorities and multi-task while still completing scheduled work on deadline and providing timely responses to escalated support issues. This role requires a moderate to advanced level of analytical skills, sound logic, as well as s good phone manner while engaging a variety of technical and non-technical customers.
Daily duties include installing & configuring point of sale software, integrating credit card software and point of sale peripheral hardware devices (receipt printers, card readers, etc), managing master deployment images, testing new equipment, debugging IT infrastructure or software issues, shipping & receiving, providing brief software training sessions with new and existing customers via phone with remote connectivity tools. Work hours are recorded in a ticketing and project management system.
Required Skill Sets
All candidates must demonstrate a working knowledge in the following areas:
• A passion for technology and for learning how software works.
• At least 1 year of management experience in a retail or restaurant environment.
• Advanced experience with Excel formulas.
• Highly organized, and yet flexible enough to thrive under constantly changing priorities
• Ability to calm and reassure customers, while identifying and resolving their technical issues
Desired Skill Sets
These are nice to have, but not required:
• Familiarity with point of sale equipment (e.g. receipt printers, scanners, scales, payment terminals, etc)
• Experience in a technical role supporting or installing Point of Sale solutions
• Experience with basic SQL queries
• Experience with enterprise networking and security best practices
• Experience working in an IT project office
• Enjoy working with people and technology
• Occasional travel for onsite service (~ 5% travel)
• Ability to lift 45 lbs
• Organized and detailed oriented
• Excellent written and oral communications
• Must have strong problem solving skills, and be self-directed
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
Bepoz America is the North American office an international point of sale Software Company founded in Sydney Australia. A multi-channel organization with a thriving business in over 30 countries worldwide and in almost every state in the US, Bepoz has experienced continuous growth since its inception in 1974. We attribute our sustained growth-even during a global recession-to the daily contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team.
Fri, 25 Aug 2017 08:15:19 PDT